Wolfking Trooper 2200dpi Gaming Mouse

Actually, the Debils sign is 999 but because we/he/she lives in a mirrored world it comes out as 666.

Just thought you’d wanna know…

Just to let ya’ll know, it’s a great mouse. Has a good feel and works great for gaming.

This worth it anyone know? I could always use another.

Figures that Woot thinks all gamers are satanists. Most are what with the Diablo’s and the Starcraft’s and the Fear and the Bioshock; but some gamers like the lighter things like Plants vs. Zombies and Zuma. Wait, those are both devlish too…Hmmm, I guess this $6.66 mouse is very appropriate. Carry on!

Can you use any mouse like this with a Mac? or just a mac mouse???

coupons were emailed out earlier today.

Reviewed at OC Mod Shop

Wow - cheap at Woot: Google shopping results

Buy stuff, sign up for the newsletter and amazing things may appear in your inbox, like $5 coupons!

didnt get one. how do you sign up for those?

Guess it’s a 3 for $20 special?

k thanks

What’s that cord attached to the mouse. Have we discovered a living dinosaur??!

and the republican party

if you have time to read it!

Features:

•Rapid Fire button lets you adjust your fire up to 4 shots per click
•2200 DPI laser engine delivers an accurate and quick response
•On-the-fly sensitivity switching – shift from 3 sensitivity levels (with LED indicator) during gameplay-800-1600-2200 to achieve fast and precise targeting maneuvers
•Ergonomic design gives you improved comfort for extended gameplay
•Programmable frame rate, over 6600 frames per second
•High speed motion detection up to 28 inches/sec and 20G of acceleration
•Low power consumption output currency 8mA when moving, single power supply 5V
•Convenience, Forward/Back buttons accelerate your gaming control
•Plug and play – USB. No drivers required! Optional driver utility included for user assigned functions

http://www.sizzletwist.com/wolfking-mouse-red.html

i bought two of these last time… sold one to a co-worker brcause he liked it so much… they just work…no batteries…

in for 3

At first glance I thought they were coming up short on the description, but once I read it I understood that it had the regular level of hilarity! Thanks Woot for always making me guffaw!

Good to see ya brother.

Inflation and the recession have really driven the value of souls down, so I think it’s fair to wait for the rebound.

^^ This.

If we post cats, then we will get a bag of cats!!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/cordless-mouse.jpg