Wolfking Trooper 2200dpi Mouse with Rapid Fire Button

Where are the roombas and Dysons??? I want things that suck

What? How can all the red ones be sold out already? The bar has barely moved. But when I ordered it said the red ones were invalid choices, so I had to just pick all 3 black ones.

I don’t even know if they are good or not but $35 for 3 backup mice isn’t bad at all. I’ve long since given up on wireless stuff. It’s just not consistently responsive enough for my needs. I have one I keep with my laptop for travel but that’s about it.

Spoken like a true believer…

This just proves you don’t have to dress like a hoe to look great in a bathing suit. Thanks for the pic.

Hoe= Garden Implement
Ho = A woman mom doesn’t want you to marry.

red or blue laser. heard blues better

27.5% remain, meaning that 72.5% have been sold already…

That’s because it’s a gaming mouse.

All true gamers know that you want a wired mouse for gaming.

Until we develop mice that run off of energy harvested from the environment, wireless mice will require batteries, and batteries will always die, not when checking email or writing a paper, but in the middle of a boss fight or heated pvp battle. No gamer worth his salt would trust a wireless mouse.

in for one. Finally I have a “gaming mouse”!

This one kicks the pants off the rcranium 12XL!

These are great! When I use my gaming mouse, I get the sensation of sneaking in front of the line while the bus is in motion, all the while listening to the soundtrack of Glee on my Sansa while chugging a weasel-flavored margarita.

Looks good but I just got a new logitech gaming mouse last weekend, and have a few razers in the desk drawer just in case.

I was thinking the same thing. Using 2 MX518’s at home and love em.

Looks good but I just got a new logitech gaming mouse last weekend, and have a few razers in the desk drawer just in case.