Wolfking Warrior Game Pad Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Wolfking Warrior Game Pad Keyboard
$15.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Wolfking Warrior Gaming Keyboard

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

These keyboards were actually a really great idea. They organize the keys on one hand so you aren’t always hunting around.

Seven reviews in total averaging about 3.5 stars on Amazon. Not bad.
http://www.amazon.com/WolfKing-DK2388UBK-Warrior-Gaming-Keypad/dp/B000IMZHL2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232690444&sr=8-1

Also, 80 out of 100 on Alatest.
http://alatest.com/reviews/miscellaneous/wolfking-warrior-usb-gaming-keyboard-black/po3-56191769,2/

perfect for those that only have one hand and a nub.

According to an Amazon review, you can remove the keys you don’t want, and it’s pretty comfortable.

Maybe I am not that hardcore of a gamer but what’s the advantage of these?

also available on ebay for $49. Only in green.

Growl I got the full keyboard version of this, Timber Wolf, for Christmas. Typing on it, actually. Have to pass :[

But the circular pad (this) is great. Highly recommended for WoW and FPS players alike.

I paid about 30 bucks for one of these 1-2 years ago. Although I don’t use it THAT often, it’s actually very cool once you get used to it. I recommend it especially at this price.

First sucker!

Where’s the tilde?! What if I need to tilde the carp out of some zombies!

When’s the next wootoff?

Froogled

I can’t tell if this is stating something so obvious that it doesn’t need to be said or if there’s some hidden meaning.

Good reviews, though one person had some complaints. hard to tell, but some reviews here:

Reviews of the Warrior Game Pad

Will this work for us southpaws?

I have one of these… I didn’t like it. The keys are too low, too similar to laptop keys. And a bit squishy.

Advice: Get a gaming keyboard instead of this.

with the included software you can remap any button you want to tilde or any other key.

I’ve always wanted to try one of these, but I think it’d be hard to replace a good Razer gaming keyboard…

In for 1 if i can decide a color…decisions decisions???