Wolfwear

not quite “Halloweeny” enough for me.

congrats on the print, though…

Haha not funny

Thanks for the laugh( actually I snorted) on this cold morning. Things were a tad slow for me until I was woken by you funny post. Not sure if you meant it to be so,but it was for me. Cheers!

I’m pretty sure Woot has waited til the last minute on these Halloween shirts so that you’re somewhat forced into the extra $5. Sure, overnight shipping costs more, but they’ve got to be making a little profit off of it, too.

Call me ignorant, but I don’t get it.

I can appreciate this one… It’s funny, but not quite funny enough to pay for

you say this while you still have a link to vote for an old derby… one that looks as though you ran a photo through photoshop filters… didnt place well at all with the voting public, and wasnt even that well on target. if youre gonna bash someone at least make a better effort yourself. seriously

you guys are cracking me up… im a little under the weather… which probably explains my rant on the previous comment… but this laugh(s) was great!

I’m surprised at the comments. This is one of my favorite shirts I’ve seen so far. The art isn’t my favorite style but the overall shirt design I really like and the look on his face does well at making him look sad and lonely. I don’t know that I’ll wear is as I rarely wear t-shirts, but I can find some place to use it. There’s something about a weak and vulnerable werewolf that gives me a bit of a chuckle.

That’s a wolf?

Cute shirt. It’s not really my style, though.

no
its a wereyouwolf

i like but in order to hedge my hallows eve shirts supply, i will wait.

the more i look at it…the more i like it

Cute…but I don’t get it?

Cute

I like this shirt and bought one right away.

I think we need more shirts like this and “Irony, the opposite of wrinkly”

I love facepalm shirts.

i would rather have the shirt that the wolf is wearing

wait, wearing… wolf… oh man, i should make a shirt.

To extend this punny shirt to one more level of corniness, he should be wearing a t-shirt with a wolf on it. Get it? A werewolf wearing a wolf shirt wondering where he is? eh? eh? meh…

Inga: Werewolf!
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Werewolf?
Igor: There.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What?
Igor: There, wolf. There, castle.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way.
Igor: I thought you wanted to.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, I don’t want to.
Igor: Suit yourself. I’m easy.

:slight_smile: