Womens 3PK ASST Stretch Yoga Pants

Womens 3PK ASST Stretch Yoga Pants

2 Likes

Does woot beat other retailer’s prices? $9.99 here:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-mp-women-s-3-pack-assorted-moisture-wicking-stretch-performance-active-yoga-pants?deal_option=f315512f-7dda-4df2-b9e0-99dcb1b42722

2 Likes

They want $10 for shipping.

Woot is cheaper.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

6 Likes

Bought for my wife poor quality package label has suggested price of $5 per pair not a good deal or quality. Expect more being a Prime member

7 Likes

Hi there. These were originally made for a retailer that wanted them marked as $5 in-store price. That fell through and we got them. Hence the marking at $5 retail in-store price.

We sold them below that price and the pointless price did show the $15 (5/pair) price.

4 Likes

I should have looked closer at the fine print (assorted variety, duplicates possible)

Oh well

4 Likes

Save your time and money. I cant believe the quality of this garbage.
The stitching is midaligned, in every seam of all 3 pair that I received.
Every pair has several of these areas that pulled completely apart.
This is super cheap, completely unfinished, and I wouldnt put that fabric in anyone. Its thin and easily gets holes too.

6 Likes

Mine came with holes in seams and extra fabric coming out of seams in other places.

5 Likes

Be sure and write in to customer service to let them know.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Ditto!
I got that same HOT MESS PATTERN.
I’M SO DISSATISFIED
1 pair had one leg shortwr than the other

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Make sure you reach out to CS as noted above.

1 Like

These were the worst pants ever! They came with holes, not assorted but all one color and two were long pants and one short. Smh just trash!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.