Women's Ruched High-Waist Leggings

Women's Ruched High-Waist Leggings

Is there a size chart available?

1 Like

Scroll through the pictures. Size chart is third one in.

1 Like

Yeah I just saw that. Ignore my ancient and slowly but surely losing my tech edge qualities :disappointed_relieved: thank ya

3 Likes

Cool

Do these have the same magical properties that those TikTok leggings possess?

4 Likes

Considering that the model is probably not a pirate, seeing that she has no booty, these pants give her the illusion of one. So yes, it’s possible.

Well with that and the editing sorcery.

6 Likes

I saw these on Amazon for less. I believe they were $12 something

1 Like

Noassatall

1 Like

Show me?

For what it’s worth, I tried looking at Amazon but without knowing the specific brand name I couldn’t find them. I did a keyword search based on the title on the listing and looked at a heck of a lot of butts but didn’t see any pictures to match the ones on Woot.

2 Likes

I bought the ones on tic toc for the wife - the super stretchy ones with the plush wooly lining. They came on Jan 7 the when they were supposed to come before Christmas. I bought them in early December. Then they turned out to be so cheap - they weren’t worth the cheap plastic bag they came in. They cost over $90. I contacted the seller and they offered me a refund of $6. After a little bit of bargaining they offered that i could ship it back to China for a full refund or if i would consider keeping the products for a $10 refund. I escalated to PayPal and they refunded the full amount.
So basically - I’m leery of buying leggings for the spouse online.

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to get a refund. That is awful. Most of those specialty/ novelty items featured by influencers aren’t worth that much. Leggings Depot on the mothership is consistent and inexpensive. There are a few different random Chinese brands that make really good workout leggings, but I usually won’t get something with less than 2500 reviews overall, and that go back at least a year or 2.

Edit: Fengbay is the brand for workout pants

3 Likes

I saw someone on YouTube try them and they said it didn’t give her a rounded butt, it just gave her a wedgie which is a false butt lol

1 Like

Hi there. We’re in the US and returns would go to us. Here’s our return policy:

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

These are tummy flattening, not butt enhancing.

1 Like

Yup! $12 but shipping from China. I ordered Feb. 7th. Still not here in NY

1 Like

Can support woot’s refund policy, these guys have never let me down :blue_heart:

3 Likes