Wood Organizer & Lumber Storage Rack

Wood Organizer & Lumber Storage Rack

Who has that many pieces of lumber for storage nowadays anyway? It is like a “luxurious” item starting this year.

5 Likes

Woot wildly misunderstood and thought their target base are all millionaires who can afford such high end goods such as lumber.

5 Likes

I mean if you own $10K in wood as shown in the picture you would want a nice way to store it.

2 Likes

Maybe they should put “display rack” in the description.

5 Likes

Certainly none of you truly believes that Woot! only sells with residential/home use intent.

Mine is packed full of lumber, even a bunch of nice hardwood flooring on some of it.

This is a great lumber rack, wood isn’t that bad and the prices are coming back down.

2 Likes

Company offers a gift for returning enclosed card. It never arrives and they are dismissive if you call them. Just sayin’

I have a few of the racks. I think they are great and use them for a few different reasons. I have also received the free gift they offer for returning the card inside (It’s a clamp). Here is two sets that I have my building materials on to show how well they woork.

6 Likes

Pssst…Lenny…Over Here… How much you want for that wood? :grinning:

1 Like

Nice flex there. Tell me, do you also own Amazon?

6 Likes

I haven’t seen that much wood since I watched that movie that was left in the VCR that I bought at a rummage.

6 Likes

I would like to see how that works.

What is your address?

And when will you be home?

3 Likes

So is this a nice rack or he’s got wood moment?

5 Likes

Is there a good story behind that hammer? Looks like it’s seen some things

1 Like

It’s probably used to lock the door or something… It looks used in all the wrong ways.

2 Likes

This is a good price for the best lumber storage system that I have found. I had two set up on one wall in my old house but have yet to put it up in my new location. Great product though.

2 Likes

It’s one of the first things unwanted guests see flying at them. If you look closely in the back corner you will see some other items used when needed.

2 Likes

No… I was smart enough to buy before everyone else

3 Likes

Ahhh… another thing to buy because I already have lots of things I’m not currently using!
In for one!

1 Like