Woodland Rescue

bunny is not amused

Agreed. It looks as if the bird and the mouse are working against each other; succeeding only in causing trauma to the turtle’s tail.

I hope you never feel obligated to defend or qualify your artistic choices in your designs to people who seem to be nitpicking for a variety of reasons, which in my view, are not the point of comments. You are, after all, a winner.

When they flip him over, will he chase Mario at double speed? Why don’t they just hit the POW switch again?!?!

Congrats on the print, Ochopika!

Congrats Ochopika!! Such a cute design!:smiley:

Great pick! Congrats Ochopika!

Thank you, qetza, fishbiscuit, and wirdou! :slight_smile:

Speed to First Woot: 1m 10.551s
First Sucker: kintaro
Last Wooter to Woot: partimejudas
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1385

First day sales 1385

Belated congrats to Ochopika! My computer was out the other day and it just got back from it’s trip to “I’m Brokenville.”

“This is the 845th time Fred has tried that bloody Inward 4.5 summersaults dive!!! When will he realize that just because he lands in the pond and washes ashore doesn’t mean he nailed the dive???” says the rabbit. “Maybe the first hundred times it was funny, but this is just getting old!”

Love the shirt, but this wld be so much funnier with even some of the text on there- even just woodland roadside assistance written at bottom. So hilarious and cute.

I assume your computer was fixed as a result of the combined efforts of your mouse, external CD drive, and USB flash drive to flip the computer over. :slight_smile:

(Belated congrats, Ocho! I love this design; it’s just wonderful.)

Man sorry I’m late, had an amazingly busy weekend. ANyways, I tried to be creative but I’m way tired. So as always you get my normal crap.

Rabbit is mad because this is the 7th time this week he has had to help turtle, cuz as turtle put’s it… “This is how I roll.”

Buahahahahaha! That mental image is funny. That’s why you should never flip your desk when you’re raging at your computer. Not even if it gives you a message like “the volume is too fragmented to defragment”, which I’ve just found is apparently a thing that can happen.

@Cowboy Dann: your second answer is best, why do you think turtle gets flipped over so often? :slight_smile: