Woot 15th Birthday Pack Again

hahahahahaha…no.

3 Likes

never hurts to ask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Take your time. It’s too hot to work hard. Stay hydrated. Have a popsicle. I don’t need those lights until Halloween. Thank goodness they come in a pair.

4 Likes

TT I think there’s a huge party at Customs all over the world!!! Everything that has been shipped international from my work is being held up… Wait!! Arree yooOuUU ALL in in cahoots??

3 Likes

Any Chance of a 15th birthday shirt to be added :wink: due to the wait?

1 Like

Got my shipping notification yesterday!!!

1 Like

Nice! Mine has shipped as well. But they forgot the woot hat as i just received an email saying they are sending it separately. I wonder how many other people had this issue?

Same here!! I’m wondering which 4 letter word was said about that? :joy:

1 Like

Everyone had the hat issue.

I’m missing the phone stress ball that’s not a ball.

Yup, same! No hat for me!

ALL did. :\

2 Likes

Mine shipped and is already here! WooWOOO! MONKEYS!!!

…wait…

missing hat?

… missing phone squishy??

meh, its ok =<

Woot employees have had a hard week/month, I forgive you <3

2 Likes

:frowning: I’ll look into it.

4 Likes

Yeah, missing phone squishy… It’s OK, I just really wanted the lights anyway…

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve looked, gone back and looked, and then looked again and there is no phone squishy thing :frowning:

No you won’t get a hat lol

1 Like

I received the notice about missing the hat in my shipment, a day after the notice for delivery was sent, not a problem you didn’t need to mail one to me separately. If you had missed the monkeys or lights on the other hand one hundred lashes with a wet noodle! Then send the item by overnight delivery.

1 Like

UH OH

So along with the birthday hat, the phone stress [not a] ball was forgotten as well. It’s being sent along with the hat.

7 Likes

image Inquisitive bunny says cheer up. Poop happens, and you fixed it :slight_smile:

3 Likes