That’s a lot of woot lights…

1 Like

IT’S A WOOT OFF

3 Likes

Customs be like…

giphy%20(5)

giphy%20(6)

8 Likes

Enough are here to build them. I’ve been working from home recovering from zillion of hours working so I’ll see Monday what the plan is.

10 Likes

I got my first ever bag of crap and was so blown away that I’m shaking with anticipation about what’s gonna be in the birthday box!!!
Thanks for all your hard work over there.
And double thanks to all the warehouse staff.
God bless em.

2 Likes

The birthday boys will have exactly what was listed in the sale. No more, no less.

2 Likes

Bamboozled

I’m trying to not keep frantically checking whether or not this order’s been marked shipped… Other orders come and go but this one stays at “Preparing For Shipment”

1 Like

The email about this order spooked me something good, I was afraid there was a problem.

I’ll wait for you, Woot. I’ll wait for you, forever.

5 Likes

Was concerned when I didn’t see an email. Just needed to refresh my mailbox.

1 Like

I probably responded here within a minute of getting the email :]
I wasn’t looking for it but I think I got to it right when it was delivered.

1 Like

I forget about the fidget pen. I’M SO EXCITED!

1 Like

Really regretting buying this, mainly because I got my bank statement…and I know the box is slow… but my mother is not enlightened, knowing that I probably wasted my money.
But I’m still excited about getting this box of birthdays goodies!
Looking at the map… I (a Kansan) only live 10 miles from the OK Boulder… OK residents either don’t care about the internet…or they know how to best handle their monies. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m from NH… we must throw money at everything.

@davejlives can confirm.

5 Likes

Ditto for PA

5 Likes

Not everything.

You don’t throw money at gas station pump attendants. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We don’t have gas station attendants.

Only cashiers…

I miss gas station pump attendants… One of the best things about living in New Jersey when I was younger!

I hated that one time I went to NJ and someone pumped my gas for me. It was weird and I felt violated.

The rest of the state was fine though.

3 Likes

That fidget pen is awesome.

5 Likes