Woot 15th Birthday Pack

I’m getting the LE B0C AND these lights.

Sigh…

Spent too much on this Woot Off.

2 Likes

Had one in the cart, slowed down to remove the tee shirt in my cart (I always keep one in the chamber) and missed it. Looking at what it actually was though, not too disappointed

But you have another “major” item to offset the cost.
With that being said, I do believe there is a good market for this, so I think it is clever for woot to sell these.

Edit: looks like I was wrong, only ONE monkey in LE BOC.

I can only imagine how many boxes from woot will be at my door when I come home from vacation.

Sweet! Woot lights and monkeys!!

2 Likes

I’m usually the one who handles the money in my house. I fell after today, or once all of the packages have arrived, that’ll change.

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot. So at least I’ll get that swag even if I don’t get a LE BOC.

I’m all for being disappointed by a BoC, or a LE BoC… but these trinkets are the things I look forward to enjoying for years after the other items in the BoC are done done.

2 Likes

Missed it. If anyone wants to sell the monkeys, please let me know. Thanks!
Edit to add, sometimes these are offered up after the woot-off, so I’ll watch for that as well.

@ThunderThighs Any insight into whether or not these bday boxes will be put up again for sale today? I missed mine because I had to once again re-authenticate with Amazon and they were apparently sold out within minutes :cry:

Woot lights? Instabuy.

1 Like

This is what happens when I turn away to do work. :frowning:

1 Like

Super bummed i missed out :frowning:

1 Like

You would be incorrect if you think they’re in BOCs. And only one monkey is in the LE BOC.

This is the only place you can get these until a slow boat arrives from china and then you’ll pay more.

8 Likes

Well this makes the purchase sweeter.

THere will be one more sale later today.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Idk if already asked-answered but will there be more tonight???:astonished::astonished::astonished:

So, I just happen to stop by and saw the Birthday Pack and got one. Yay!!! This is the bestest of the best. Those of you who are slamming this haven’t a clue about what you missed out on.

Woot lights, how I’ve missed you.

2 Likes

Do you remember how many luggage tags there were last year?

I was putting my Woot collectibles together, and wanted to verify I found all the tags.

I know I have them all, since I made trades last year, but I don’t remember how many there were.