Woot! 17th Birthday Insulated Grocery Tote

Woot! 17th Birthday Insulated Grocery Tote

Does this come full of cold crap?

2 Likes

If it’s the 17th birthday, how come there is only one candle? If I can’t trust that, how can I trust it’s insulated?

you gotta really love woot to pay this much for a grocery tote. same with the playing cards at $10 a deck.

Got one of these for $1.07 during a wtf deal day. WORTH IT! Insulates my groceries 60% of the time, every time!

In the olden days, this would have been a BOC - I still have my backpack from the Kelty Backpack BOC several years back

1 Like

I snagged a few more. I like the first one I got,

Even if I can’t get a BOC, I got a BAG!

1 Like

INSULATED tote!

I will say that it keeps my “margaritas to go” cold from the store to home quite well.

2 Likes

will this insulate me from the pain of never ever ever freaking ever getting a boc?

no

1 Like

hard pass then

1 Like

Ahhh, I’ll have to checkout the leftovers since I missed this. My original tote works well but the zipper came off and so is the lettering. Pretty soon it’ll just be a plain green bag. I use it a lot though. This week alone it’s been to the state fair and Fort Worth zoo.

2 Likes

I have this too! I never use it for grocery shopping LOL, but it’s great for putting random stuff in when a purse doesn’t quite cut it.

Mine is in my closet.

1 Like