Woot! 18 Piece BBQ Tool Set

Wecome to the Woot-off item #17 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Woot Rocks!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 750<br>Last Order time: 11:52:04 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: bigibgbig<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.61s<br>Woot Wage: $22402.82 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 750<br>Last Order time: 11:52:09 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: homer jay<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.61s<br>Woot Wage: $22310.17 an hour.

Got two - one for me, one for the trunk!

My brother just had a birthday. He’s always grilling, so he’ll love this, and he’ll be suprised I got him a gift, even if it is late!

Three for me please!! Great Dad’s Day gifts!

Needed these, bought 'em unseen because I afraid to get knoocked out again! :o

Fiance bought me this for Mother’s Day…Thank you WOOT! Now I get to cook for him inside the house as well as out. :roll:

woohoo, my first woot, got me a set…gotta get some steaks ready

[size=18:794a866d54]9.99[/size:794a866d54]

-billflu.com

Had to get a set for my Bro, he is a Grill’n king! can do everything on a grill, and only uses normal utensils! now he will be the Grill’n Emperor! Go Bro! Of course he won’t get it till xmas, I dont care about storing it that whole time :slight_smile:

Woot! 18 Piece BBQ Tool Set

Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of a spatula
$9.99
The warm season is almost upon us. Do not initiate the ritualized dismemberment and searing of animal carcasses without the customary implements! Pick up Woot’s 18-piece deluxe barbecue set, with tools for every grill-top comestible from cuts of cattle to corn on the cob.

The business end of each utensil is polished tempered stainless steel, so it’s stiffer and holds an edge much longer than cheaper substitutes. The long handles keep your sensitive digits safely away from the heat, and look as elegant as Ladybird Johnson.

The complete kit fits into its own molded plastic caboodle (included) so you can easily take it camping, or on picnics, or to the stadium parking lot, or just toss it in the trunk of your car with all the rest of that forgotten rummage you lug everywhere.

Your meat is in your hands!

COMPONENTS:
1 Spatula, 20-1/4” with bottle opener
4 Skewers, 18”
1 Pair of Tongs, 18-3/4”
Girl, we know you wanna show da na da na
those tongs tuh-tongs tongs tongs
1 Large Fork, 19”
1 Grill brush / scraper, 17-1/2”
1 Knife, 20-1/4”
8 Corncob holders, 2-5/8”
1 Baster Brush, 18”—you’ll become well-known as your family’s number one master baster
Great for tailgaters! The tail is where the good gator meat is, after all.
Not Mac Compatible

I was happy to successfully bid on my first woot. Now I am wondering when my BBQ sets will ship???

:?:

[quote user=“leaseman2000”]I was happy to successfully bid on my first woot. Now I am wondering when my BBQ sets will ship???

:?:[/quote]
woot-offs in the past have taken around a week or more for the warehouse to catch up.
most recent estimate i’ve heard is that they aim to be finished by friday, which is a pretty major accomplishment considering this was the biggest woot-off to date with a total of just under 12,000 items sold.

[quote user=“leaseman2000”]I was happy to successfully bid on my first woot. Now I am wondering when my BBQ sets will ship???

:?:[/quote]

got mine today…

guess you get what you pay for…i mean it’s ok [cheap], but it smells funny, and i don’t think i’ll let funny smelling things touch my meat.

[quote user=“bootney”]

got mine today…

guess you get what you pay for…i mean it’s ok [cheap], but it smells funny, and i don’t think i’ll let funny smelling things touch my meat.[/quote]

ok… define “funny” please :shock:

funny as in “funky” :?:
or funny as in “cheap bbq set smell” :?:

I got mine the other day. Gave it to my brother as a late birthday present. He seemed pleased enough…

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/4371/banana3cj.gif Woot Rocks! http://img15.echo.cx/img15/4371/banana3cj.gif

Today’s item quantity: 750<br>Last Order time: 11:52:04 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: bigibgbig<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.61s<br>Woot Wage: $22402.82 an hour.