Woot! 18 Piece BBQ Tool Set

:shock: [size=18:b680394402]I just noticed …the Spatula comes with a BOTTLE OPENER!!! :shock:
:smiley: :smiley: BEER, BEER and more BEER :smiley: :smiley:
Now we are talking!!![/size:b680394402]
8) [size=18:b680394402]I bought 3 sets[/size:b680394402] 8)

1st page???
BBQ good! :roll:

[quote user=“workingnonstop”]Woot! 18 Piece BBQ Tool Set
Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of a spatula
$14.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The warm season is almost upon us. Do not initiate the ritualized dismemberment and searing of animal carcasses without the customary implements! Pick up Woot’s 18-piece deluxe barbecue set, with tools for every grill-top comestible from cuts of cattle to corn on the cob.

The business end of each utensil is polished eighth-inch tempered stainless steel, so it’s stiffer and holds an edge much longer than cheaper substitutes. The long, finished rosewood handles keep your sensitive digits safely away from the heat, and look as elegant as Ladybird Johnson.

The complete kit fits into its own molded plastic caboodle (included) so you can easily take it camping, or on picnics, or to the stadium parking lot, or just toss it in the trunk of your car with all the rest of that forgotten rummage you lug everywhere.

Your meat is in your hands!

COMPONENTS:
1 Spatula, 20-1/4” with bottle opener
4 Skewers, 18”
1 Pair of Tongs, 18-3/4”
Girl, we know you wanna show da na da na
those tongs tuh-tongs tongs tongs
1 Large Fork, 19”
1 Grill brush / scraper, 17-1/2”
1 Knife, 20-1/4”
8 Corncob holders, 2-5/8”
1 Baster Brush, 18”—you’ll become well-known as your family’s number one master baster
Great for tailgaters! The tail is where the good gator meat is, after all.
Not Mac Compatible

might make a good “dad” gift :)[/quote]

Damn! Missed last nights great deal. More keyboards like this pleeeeese!

I already am my family’s #1 Master Bater…oh wait I mean Baster… yeah thats the ticket

Great deal, Pic refect actual size

[b][size=24:6caa7d2264][color=darkblue:6caa7d2264]
g’night w00t.

Life is a trailer park.
[/color][/size:6caa7d2264][/b]

http://www.mytrailerpark.com

Mmm… bbq… 8)

We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut.

hehehe…

[quote user=“ironbeamz”]i am honestly addicted to woot ;]
perfect… because once summer hits, I BBQ every single day, rain or shine

www.freegifts4u.cjb.net
lots of positive feedback yesterday… lets see what you think today!
[free electronics and even MONEY][/quote]

Thanks for posting that site. I cant wait to get an ipod and some cash

F’ing GREAT WOOT!!

TAG

Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of a spatula . . .

hahaha, totally made me think of UHF!!!

[/img]

Your joking,right? !! … come with the Grill???

nice to see if this one sell’s out.

pete

www.mobilereviews.net

After reading the description, I have no doubt that the “Woot Dude” got laid last night!!! :twisted:

$13 on eBay with shipping

Any other "Ditto-heads"catch the reference to “Spatula City?”

Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of a spatula

As of the big drug scandal, I haven’t listened to the big blowhard, but I used to listen to him. (Limbaugh)

steve

I suggest woot put on some sort of thing to show how long the user has been registered and how many posts they have made like a real forum. This can prevent users from quoting their own site over and over and over and over and over again. (yes i typed that out) :smiley:

I just bought a bunch of New York Strippies yesterday…Schatzer we’re gonna be grillin like a felon!

This is actually a great grilling accessory. My Mom works at Dillards and they have this exact thing. They threw them on sale for like $5.00 then with her 25% discount she was able to get them REAL cheap. She bought me and my sister one. I love it. “Goes great with my Charking I tell ya what.”

no bbq’er worth his ribs would be seen flaming with these.however, they’d make a nice wedding/housewarming gift. grannygirl