woot 2.0 crashes IE on my dell axim

Damn I can’t look at woot anymore on my Axim. It just crashes the browser once the page loads. How am I going to look at work while on the jon in the mornings now.

eventually, we’ll be likely to give this a priority greater than it has now :slight_smile:

(and actually design an interface/url intended for mini-browsers)

Crashes on my Ipaq as well!!! Please fix. I need to be able to check WOOT! when I’m away from my desk at night.

I’m in on this, too, but not with a PDA - I always used to check woot on my cell phone. The old format showed up just fine, but woot 2.0 is all crazy looking (at least on my phone - I think it looks great in Firefox on my PC). Would it be possible to just throw the old version back up temporarily, under say mobile.woot.com?

Justin

[quote user=“Snapster”]
eventually, we’ll be likely to give this a priority greater than it has now :slight_smile:

(and actually design an interface/url intended for mini-browsers)[/quote]sweet, i was just thinking about how cool it would be to have a mobile woot interface.

(and actually design an interface/url intended for mini-browsers)

Crashes on my Ipaq as well!!! Please fix. I need to be able to check WOOT! when I’m away from my desk at night.

I’m in on this, too, but not with a PDA - I always used to check woot on my cell phone. The old format showed up just fine, but woot 2.0 is all crazy looking (at least on my phone - I think it looks great in Firefox on my PC). Would it be possible to just throw the old version back up temporarily, under say mobile.woot.com?

Justin

sweet, i was just thinking about how cool it would be to have a mobile woot interface.

How exhilarating . . .