Woot AMA (almost) - manlapig

What is your position on the issue posed by this question? Provide two to three reasons to support your argument.

3 Likes

hahaha that’d be a great requirement! I started at Woot on Feb. 22, 2016. I got Harley on Oct. 7, 2016 when she was already one year old. So I guess she’s like 3 and a half or something like that. Math is hard.

3 Likes

I am neither in favor or oppose of this position. My reasoning for providing my reasons can be found at a later date.

2 Likes

At least multiplication is easy.

2 Likes

If you got to pick one new item to turn into Woot merch, what would you slap the brand on?

Woot plates. Plates are literally underground currency in our office. Having the Woot brand on them would be official currency lol

4 Likes

1 Like

Which Woot monkey is your favorite?

That makes me want to call you Mini-Pig.

May I call you Mini-Pig?

If you were stranded on a desert island, and only one person could help you, and it has to be a character from the last tv show you watched, who would you call?

MontiMort

1 Like

I guess having Stan Smith from American Dad help me out will be cool? maybe… probably not, he’s a huge klutz lol

1 Like

I’d prefer you did not.

THERE’S A THIRD MONKEY??!

1 Like

THERE’S A THIRD MONKEY??!

I love both equally

Do you like using a trackball?

Have you tried Cheerwine? It’s making its way out of the Carolinas. I can get it here in Ohio.

1 Like