Woot App currently broken?

Hello, I’ve reset my device and woot’s app still will not load up. It was working than all of a sudden it hasn’t worked in over a hour now. Is there a ticket in for this or am I the unfortunate one user receiving this issue?
@ThunderThighs @peaceetc @pepper114

1 Like

I can confirm the same issue here. Using a Pixel 3 on Android 11. I’ve cleared the storage/cache, uninstalled/reinstalled. It just hangs.

1 Like

Yes, there actually was comments being added from checkout issues within the last 24hrs. Several commented there. I started this before seeing those comments.

Yeah. It’s broke.

Edit: I let TT know. They may be aware of it, but with most of them at the wedding there may not be an announcement.

2 Likes

So, as others have asked about. Will those who are still looking to purchase will the 10% be extended hmmm? I just was trying to see what the heck I’ve been buying and what showed up damaged or such. Usually just use app to reach out for support as it’s convenient with my busy life style. This incompatibility is so like woot.

Same here, can’t get it to work on any device. How are we going to use the 10% off if the apps don’t work?

That’s not something I can answer. They have these sales pretty often. But the stock changes even faster lol.

I’m guessing it’ll be back up before the day is over.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you won’t. So Woot won’t lose money. heh heh

I’ve let TT know.

My only advice is this - if it’s something you really want, buy it. Then write to customer service letting them know the app is broken and you’d like to be refunded for the amount of the discount.

It’s not a great solution, but its all I know to do until it’s fixed.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

There’s another thread about it already:

And I’ve been in communication via email with someone at Woot about it (they emailed me yesterday) so I know it’s being worked on.

I can say if you have any ad blockers enabled on your phone, try disabling them and then try to checkout again. That’s what fixed it on my phone as well as at least a couple of others. That doesn’t seem to be the problem for everyone, though.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

THE WOOT APP WILL NOT EVEN SHOW ANYTHING ON MY WOOT UNBOXED BRAND NEW NOTE 10+

I CAN’T BUY ANYTHING!

It was acting up a little this morning

2 Likes

WHAT WEDDING? I WASN’T INVITED.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s happening to me, also. I sent a screenshot to TT.

4 Likes

Mine’s working on iOS, but then I’m special. :wink:

3 Likes

pfft

2 Likes

Please hold the applause. :wink:

It seemed to me that the app mentioned that it was updating itself earlier in the day, so maybe that has something to do with it.

You know… right place, right time

2 Likes

Ha, I’ve had no problem with the app. IT LOVES ME.

2 Likes

Still got problem getting in from Samsung S20 FE. Is almost like a blank page when opening app and trying refresh the page and it just keep on loading.

My app is working.

1 Like

I’m back! Sell me all the things for 10% off!

2 Likes