Woot Brewthday Coffee, 2lb Bag

I wasn’t going to comment but Folgers LMAO

2 Likes

For $30 they better send a small Columbian man to brew it in my mailbox.

2 Likes

I mean if folgers gets the job done it gets the job done, but I’ve never heard anyone say it tastes good

Folgers tastes like the perspiration off Jesus’ brow. Amazing.

1 Like

my parents drink it. i’ve even gifted them varieties of other brands, but no dice. i’ll stick with my kona blend.

hahaha, the few times i’ve had it i’m pretty sure i could replicate the quality profile of it in the bathroom after a cup of good coffee

Kona, now we’re talking.

1 Like

I ordered 5/22 and it was roasted 6/1. Took forever to get it though obviously. (same company)

1 Like

If it’s not good I blame you

3 Likes

Trust me, I am a stable genius.

I Drink Black Rifle Coffee personally, fresh, tastes amazing. And it’s a veteran run business.

3 Likes

I find it interesting that Death wish coffee had not made it into this conversation until just now

If you are wrong watch out for the flying brick of vacuum sealed Maxwell House in your direction…

4 Likes

I zoomed in on the last photo, looks like good quality chocolate buttholes

Any idea when this stuff will ship? I realize it is roasted to order by a true micro-roaster, but is there a timeline?

I hadn’t had Folgers until I lived a few years in Chicago many years ago (it hadn’t been introduced in the East at the time). After trying it, my first reaction was that it was disgusting, several notches below my then coffees of choice (8O’C, Maxwell House, Wilkins, etc.).

And speaking of Wilkins, did you know that Kermit the Frog’s television debut was in a Wilkins Coffee commercial?