Woot Brewthday Coffee, 2lb Bag

Can’t speak to this particular blend, but I bought the Squid Ink and the Buzz Bru blends before and was pretty happy with them.

Hand-written roast dates on the bag.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything that says it’s from Smokin’ Aces :frowning:

Under the specs section it states:

“Supplier: Smokin’ Aces Coffee Co.”

3 Likes

wonder if they wore gloves when handling your bag…

1 Like

Well then if it’s Smokin Aces i’m in again!

The nearest one is five minutes away.

Blown away…no idea that these beans were roasted at the time of purchase, I thought that this was another dead-coffee deal that I can purchase for my IT guys that would be a step up from the free java swill that the company provides. I was WRONG…I normally spend $15 for 12 oz. for my favorite coffee, roasted at purchase…this is 2 lbs… and too good for the guys at the office, I brewed them one pot (which made me cringe and develop a slight tick because it should be brewed in a pour-over vessel and water heated to 185 degrees, not brutalized by a commercial brew monster) and everybody’s lives were changed…This stuff has a kick/boost after about 10 minutes in and you are super-charged. This coffee dos NOT need condiments (they used coffee “whitener” OMG, I almost died) but pairs very nicely with Nut Pods. I would consider it a medium roast, so yummy and satisfying and comforting… This coffee is safely at home and being enjoyed the correct way…we are total BFF’s now… Don’t judge…

2 Likes

What, pray tell, is a Nut Pod? I enjoy a coffee with a nutty flavor

It’s an unsweetened dairy-free, non GMO, almond & coconut creamer. You can get it in the aisle or the refrigerated section of your supermarket. I also like that flavor and I get hazelnut…I dislike sweet coffee and this fits the bill.

1 Like

Kinda ridiculous that ordering this coffee…you won’t see it for almost a month later. Ordered on 7/31, estimated to arrive on 8/26…just me talking, but saving $13 to wait 3+ weeks isn’t worth the wait.

If you’re going by the date in your order history it’s meant to be an outside estimate. Things from Woot come much more quickly than that in my experience, they’re just padding the estimate to avoid things not coming within the expected arrival time. Do you know if it’s shipped yet? Go by that date instead of the one in your order history.

Definitely didn’t take that long for mine to arrive. A week, max. But it is freshly roasted when you order.

Anyone know if woot is gonna sell this again? My wife loves it and wants more

It’s come up a few times. Likely it will come up again. All depends on the supply the roaster has.

You could contact Smokin’ Aces Coffee directly and ask them which of their coffee blends the “Woot Brewthday” is and order from their store.