Woot! Celebrity Spokesperson Search

CelebSearch_Blog_600x200

What’s this all about?
It occurred to us that not enough people know about Woot! So we’re gonna get a Celebrity Spokesperson.

Where is this happening?
Follow Woot! on Facebook as we partner with Cameo.com to bring you videos of the biggest names from Hollywood and beyond (that we could afford)!

Who will we see??
Could be anyone! We aren’t telling! You will just have to follow Woot! on Facebook to find out!

Plus, and we’re gonna be honest here, not all of them went well. In fact maybe not all of them were happy to be considered (that lead actor from that vampire movie used VERY colorful language through her lawyer.)

This is weird…
You don’t know the half of it! Tune in to the beautiful disaster on Facebook.

Wait, this blog isn’t long enough, how about I ask how I follow you again?
That’d be a great help, friend!

Okay, ahem, How do I follow Woot! to join in on this merry fun you have planned?

1. Go to Facebook.com/Woot
  2. Follow us
  3. Have a nice muffin and relax

Here are our Celebrity Spokesperson Candidates so far!!!

Watch Lindsay Lohan give us professional consideration HERE!

A lovely response from Fran Drescher is over HERE!

Jonathan “No. 1” Frakes HERE!

And we got Cher! Oh, I guess I should say “Cher” HERE!

3 Likes

muffin GIF

6 Likes

I’ll ask Wooster if he’s available, but he’s been booked for the next few weeks.

His European Tour was canceled due to the Bird Flu.

As his agent, I must say he ain’t cheep.

12 Likes

Joel Hodgson

5 Likes

Facebook sucks worse than the Woot app.

Is Charlie Sheen still alive? Have him say that.

15 Likes

I will contact my agent to see if I am scheduled to make appearances. I will only do it if Wil Wheaton does.

12 Likes

Lorenzo Lamas is available

4 Likes

I vote for Will too.

6 Likes

I hear Jeff Bezos has some time.

8 Likes

Maybe not qualified as a celebrity tho :wink:

2 Likes

This could turn into the online non-con called Concellation I “attend” on FB. The 1st year 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic had some celebrities video interviewed like Wil Wheaton. Kind funny how they and other non-members chat about missing out of conventions. I even have a tshirt stating im a non-member attendee. Cause as we all know here ya gotta have the shirt proving fandom. :smirk:

4 Likes

Here’s an idea…
Forget overpaying some phony celebrity and use that money to save costs for your paying customers. Or better yet, donate that money to a needy cause. There’s a lot of unfortunate people here in the U.S. and around the world who could use food and clothing more than a celebrity needs to pat their wallet.

5 Likes

What’s your favorite muffin?

• Lemon Poppyseed
  • Blueberry
  • Cranberry Lemon
  • Chocolate Chocolate Chip
  • Raspberry
  • Pistachio

0 voters

1 Like

Gilbert Gottfried would be perfect for the job

7 Likes

Part of me wishes its Will Ferrell and John C Reilly reprising their step brothers role for a Woot infomercial

7 Likes
9 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another BOC. Oh wait, yes i do.

1 Like

A lot of Will’s thrown in the ring. I propose Will Forte.

My first choice would’ve been to have Jim Varney reprise his early commercial spokesman days. You know what I mean Vern?

2 Likes

Woot is A fraud!! The email was sent to me as if it was the same as Amanzon.com. I order from Woot thinking it would be treated the same way I would make A purchase on Amazon. It was not and it would have been at least $50.00 cheaper on Amazon. They want to charge you for returns.

@lioncow - A little help?