Woot Cellars 2010 Triacipedis and the Minotaur’s Chalice - 6 Pack
$59.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 6 Woot Cellars 2010 Triacipedis and the Minotaur’s Chalice
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
5/27/11

All I could find are CellarTracker’s notes from what appears to be a previous Woot offering.

http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1150818

I’ll check back to see if LabRats have anything to share. I’d love to know how this compares to the Kaleidoscope offered recently. I like a little sweetness in a summery white. I’m not a wine connoisseur. If you are, and you think it’s too sweet, I’ll probably like it.

I see what you guys are doing here, thying to clear the ol’ warehouse for future woot cellars.

I for one fully support this notion, but I can not buy this particular wine because my wife liked it but not enough for a re-purchase of 6 bottles.

didn’t we already have a woot of this a while back… A new Triacepedis, but not quite like the original?

How the hell do you spell this wine again? did I get it right?

It is a little too sweet for me(unlike the original) so I’d think you will like it.
BTW, many family and friends actually did like it.

Definitely not too sweet, I’d say just right for a summer white.

Honestly, I’m so excited! We drank our second-to-last bottle from the last time a couple days ago, so in for a case!!!

Was mad at my brother when this was offered earlier… told him I’d split a case (12) with him to save shipping and he only ordered 6… maybe I can get him to order another 6. :slight_smile:

Ahem…“amreli gives her 2¢”…

edit: although, given how much I like to talk about how gender is a social construct, intellectually I shouldn’t care…but it irks me, about the same amount it irks me when people think my son is a girl…sigh :slight_smile:

Heh, since we have no way of knowing, we just do male pronouns.

But I fixed it. Just for you! :happy:

he he…:slight_smile: Thanks!

Gotta say…was not a fan…Sorry Woot.

In for one. Got one last time but gave 2 bottles away. I only have one left, so I am excited to see this up. Everyone who I had try it thought it was good, not too sweet.

This is another quality wine from Woot Cellars at a great price per bottle. My mother and wife both liked this better than the Albino Rhino, and they said that was a fantastic white.

I remember this from the last woot offering and it was an easy breezy wine. Loved it.

We loved this as a summer wine and have been waiting for this to come around again, in for one. SWMBO really doesn’t like sweet wine but loved the fruit on this, if this were the start of summer I would definitely been in for the max.

Didn’t even have to think about it (especially since I missed the Hunt Country woot-off) this is a fantastic wine. Light, sweet (but nothing cloying), I went through 2 bottles with 4 friends in a night and had the time of my life.

Plus, it landed me a beautiful redhead, how many wines can you say that about?

i still dont see why i cant be drunk when the package arrives…

and how would they know anyways? since when do ups personnel carry breathalyzers?

same reason you can’t buy alcohol at a store if you’re already drunk or you can’t be served more alcohol if you’re already drunk…