Woot Cellars Albino Rhino - 6 Pack
$59.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 6 2009 Woot Cellars Albino Rhino
CT link above

Previous offer:
6/7/10

I swear I have this

Who wants to split this pack? I really like the wine, but especially with the finger lake tour coming up, I probably dont need 6 bottles but could use at least some. Any takers?

I guess summer shipping is over? In for 1.

This is still drinking well. Every bottle from the first case had an elevated cork last year so they sent another one. Every bottle from the second case had an elevated cork. This is funny because woot just brought the shipping back down to $5. Each bottle drank well, except for the lucky few that were dumped into sangria(who knows about those), so not sure if the shipping heat really had an effect, or if the wine was just bottled with the corks protruding.

Actually now that I think about it…I need Christmas gifts. They are no Adequate Gift, but I’ll take it!

Moderators please remove asap…
This guy needs to call his bank and make sure this card is cancelled…

yeah, you forgot the security code, duh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Who’s had this in the past? Thoughts?

Whoa. WTH?

I like it. I got two because I’m on my last bottle. Too bad it doesn’t come with a shirt though… cuz I spilled wine on mine.

I think this is a joke. It was also posted on the flying woot monkey message board as well.

HAHA Gotta love the censoring. :slight_smile:

Address to the UPS Store in Saint Peters, MO

223 Salt Lick Road

How creative

ya know it’s shady to begin with, but the address is for a UPS Store… lol

Hopefully its not a joke AGAINST someone whose real number that is! Yikes!

Hmm, odd joke, but to each his own I suppose…

read up on past wootings (google box to the right) but it’s very drinkable, slightly malic, but ages and opes well with air. i have a (f) friend who absolutely loves it.

BTW don’t forget the etymology of the albino rhino

first 4 digits didn’t match any issuing bank i checked either. must be a joke