Woot Cellars Albino Rhino - 6 Pack

Woot mods, since summer shipping appears to be over, will you be able to hold shipments to Texas until the weather cools down?

I’d split it, but I live in one of the “stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling” states that doesn’t allow wine shipment. Although if Woot ships it to you and you ship half to me in a a personal package, they’ll never know.

In for a case. Probably don’t have room for it.

Woot! Cellars: Collect them all! :slight_smile:

Yeah i’m not sure how to ship wine personally, usually we do exchanges during woot gatherings, and what state do you live in?

jimnms beat me to it but if it doesn’t work out let me know and I’ll take the half case, you know I’m good for it even if it means you holding onto to the wine for a year until the next clambake.

In the meantime if any other NYer who comes to the NY or CT meetups wants to split a case pop me a reply here or an IM.

Bah remind me to have the wootalyzer on next time, missed it, oh well. Anything else you are looking for Kaos so I know to just buy and find someone to split later?

Any of the good Chardonnay or if any of the other special batches show up, although if they’ve already had albino rhino its unlikely that they’re going to have another woot cellars or similar.

If something really good comes up and its something you want to split and think I’d be interested in you have my cell number. I’ll probably be asleep but don’t let that stop you. Neither rain, nor snow, nor nightly sleep can stop us from buying good wine at a discount.

Agreed, although i’m going to sleep myself, but we shall see what tomorrow will bring

gah. WANTED. fail.

So bummed out I missed this!

Anyone have any update on shipping? Got nothing but a won’t-update-tracking number here in Ohio.

I got that too and the FedEx tracking page says the estimated shipping date is Sept. 20th.

My FedEx tracking info for this and the Triacipedis and the Minotaur’s Chalice just updated…

Looks like it should be here Oct. 5… finally!

I checked just now and and my info updated: my package will arrive tomorrow. Least functional tracking EVAR.