Woot Cellars Bonus Level (5) with Corkscrew

My wife opened a bottle last night and enjoyed it. As a non wine expert, I had some too. To me - Very dark red/purple. Blueberry maybe, but alcohol smell. Let it decant for a 1/2 hour and it smelled a bit better. I thought OK, but my wife thoroughly enjoyed it. Gonna try it with a nice steak next time.

I think a nice steak makes everything in life better. I have not had this, but was tempted. I’ve just bought too much lately…

Per the tasting notes the first time this showed up, and is pretty common on “Woot Cellars” items…it should cellar for about a year. Decanting is a great way to help as well…

If I hadn’t bought 3 offerings the first time, and one just the other day, I’d be in for another.

BTW: I got hooked on Pedroncelli when my wife and I were on our anniversary vacation and on a whim went into their winery. We’ve been hooked ever since…When they heard it was our anniversary they comped a full tasting and gave us a corkscrew and gave us a bottle of Cab at 1/2 price with a couple tasting glasses for later. Yea…greatest winery we ever were at out there for friendly. Felt right at home there.