Woot Cellars Consumerus Wine and Wine Accessories

From the man in charge…

That’s an excuse!!! If that’s the case, then don’t post their wine until all the information has been obtained! We live in an electronic age, that information can be obtained in minutes!! Your processing systems are flawed!!

We’re human and can make errors. In this case the wine state list was incorrectly set up. As soon as I noticed it, I fixed it. We work hard to get sales correct but mistakes will happen.

Like the rest of the woot sites, Wine sales are not set up weeks in advance. Sales are being finalized up until the evening before a launch. We will work hard to make sure they’re correct but we ask for your patience when we don’t get it right.

As to Lab Rats to states that can’t purchase. WCC works to avoid this. They’re given an initial state list from the winery and then this is confirmed right before the sale goes live. That’s when things can change.

PS: If you post that a state isn’t there and we add it later, I ask CS to email you. I did that for rage8767 above.

It would be nice to have an ETA as someone 21+ needs to be home at the time of the delivery. getting AFTER XMAS will not make this a great Christmas gift :slight_smile:

It would be nice to have an ETA as someone 21+ needs to be home at the time of the delivery. getting AFTER XMAS will not make this a great Christmas gift

Have your deliveries sent to your closest FedEx store. That’s what many of us do.

this is a good idea! Thanks for the information.
Although to late… LOL I got message the products will be arriving today…

Quit all your whining and move to a more wine-friendly state.