Woot Cellars D’ONTSPILLE LE BLACK 2009 Pinot Noir - 5 Pack

Oh. Well, as I said 3 is too many!

And we can get this all weekend, assuming no quick sellout, right?

Those of you that have partaken in this offering previously know already that it is a darn decent deal on a pretty fair Pinot - for the $$$. C’mon guys, it’s 10$ a bottle!!!

Its not quite ready yet, but certainly drinkable. In a year or two it will be darn fine juice. And I’d lay a fair share on that statement too.

Its just a great all around deal, nothing historic or anything (well, you never really know at this point) but certainly a very good choice to not let it go without snagging at least one 5 pack.

Short history for verification…

I purchased one pack the first time, and the wife and her friends made that one disappear completely during a little Saturday gathering… way before I realized it! Kind of pissed me off too because I only got a single glass of it! And I remembered that taste, and came home from work on the following Friday to find… NOTHING!!!

And believe me, we have at least 100 other bottles around here, so someone liked it pretty darn well. Empty bottles were in the garage Monday, so no giveaways occurred.

When it came back the second time I was smiling, and I snagged two… and after thinking about it a few seconds this time realized that I had better grab the maximum again.

One cannot loose on this one - in my humble opinion. But whaddo I know… I’m sober.

Merry Christmas All!

waterside’s post clipped for effect.

We don’t have the same soberiity problem around here. :wink:

In for two.

Happy Festivus to the rest of us!

Oh, Merry Christmas too!

Did you get in on the recent '03 Corison for $60 for a two-pack? Only wish I’d have gone in for 2.

http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4247018

I was stuck in London thanks to BAA incompetency.

But on my return woot gives me this!! My Christmas present!!

Had this on a woot-off and was blown away. Mind you, we did decant it at a 49ers tailgate so YMMV.

in for 2.

Last Wooter To Woot: mike808
In for 2. Don’t have any PN in the cellar, and at the price with the generally good reviews, 'twas an easy decision.

And I’ll have plenty left over to drink in a couple of years instead of drankin’ it all too young.

I have found that using a wine aerator, like a Vinturi, does wonders for immature wines - the gadget really works. I’ve done blind taste tests with friends to prove it - and it proves out every single time.

In for 2. Down to the last bottle from the last time this came around.

I already spent so much money and one of my favorite varietals is being offered. I don’t know whether to curse you or love you. Well, in for two. It’ll be worth it.

got 12 bottles last time this was offered. i have more than enough red for the wedding. the future OWMBO may kill me if i get 10 bottles for personal use, but it’s awfully tempting. luckily i have the weekend to mull this over.

I’m not typically a huge fan of pinot, I find them boring and I don’t usually appreciate subtlety. But I liked this one! The flavors seemed…magnified compared to other pinots I’ve had. Like pinot squared!

In for two, need to start restocking the cellar (actually it is a closet)

In for 2 also, this is the best QPR eva!! It’s wellington also, so you cant go wrong. Word on the street is that baby jesus also endorses it.

Please, add Maryland to the list of states that will not allow shipping of wine into the state.

D’ONT really need anymore (still have near a case); certainly D’ONT need to spend anymore (I’ve really got to stick to a SIWBM); D’ONT really want more boxes of wine delivered to my workplace for a while; but also D’ONT really see passing on this tasty Wellington bargain! In for 2?? Hmmm…

(Maybe opening a bottle today will help me decide)

This is superb juice for the price. Was bummed when I missed it the last time, in for 2.

This is incredibly cruel! I don’t need anymore -
I have a case and a half from the previous offerings

• but at the new price it’s hard to pass up, it’s drinking well now and would be great to have as a daily drinker over the next few years.

I bought 3 last time (less than 3 weeks ago) - I won’t make that mistake again! This is a nice discount from earlier in the month. I will be more careful about buying in the future as the price fluctuations require attention.

I think the wine is very good for the price.

SWMBO was not O this time. In for one under the Rat deadline. Maybe she’ll forgive me cause it’s Christmas.

Got the 4 pack before. In for 2 now. DANG YOU WINE WOOT I WENT ALMOST 3 WEEKS WITHOUT BUYING!!!