Woot Cellars Emergencier Holiday Provisions (6)

Who knew that polar bears were so sensitive …

What does the back label look like, or read?

Good Morning Wooters - This year’s EHP could be labeled as Vintage 2013, as 85% of the juice is from that vintage. When blending multiple varietals, it can be beneficial to use a little wine from a previous vintage to enhance the final blend.

And of course im in on this. A couple for me a few as gifts everyone’s happy.

Definitely in for one. Love the woot cellars wine every year, and I’m excited to try this interesting blend!

Once again, your tasting notes are a masterpiece to behold.

I plan on pairing this with a bottle of Q4 for some gifts this year during our annual “tree hop”.

He does good work packing so much info into so few words.

Any one else having trouble placing an ordr? I have either just ordered three times or zero. when I hit the “place the order button” it just comes back to the “place your order” screen. I don’t yhink the order is going through.

fitting indeed!

Worked for me. What device/browser/app?

I’ve heard problems with IE and Amazon Payments that we are investigating. If you’re using IE, could you try another browser or perhaps the app?

I was having trouble with az payments earlier on another site but checked back a few minutes ago and it worked fine. Try again?

Tried it again on IE, no luck. I did it through the app-No problem.

Considering how late I made it there, and that it was the very last of the bottle, AND that others were able to taste it over several hours … :tongue:

Unlike some, who pack little info into a plethora of excessive verbiage.

Or as noted, I arrived late, had the very last of the bottle, and (implied) felt other Wooters who had been able to taste it over several hours would be better suited to provide more accurate tasting notes.

Sparky, PM for you.

Here’s the back label for those of you asking…

Always an excuse. :tongue:

Any idea when this will ship? I will be out of the country from December 16 - 24th and do not want to order if it will not be delivered before then.

Awesome!

I popped a bottle of 2011 Toccata last week and it was drinking wonderfully. Thanks to all involved in putting this offer together.