Woot Cellars Humbug Crate with Shirt

so it’s 10 dollars per bottle, 10 dollars for the shirt, and 10 dollars for the box. I prefer to drink naked, glad i got 6 bottles before, without the flare.

Hey, official Woot people, how much should this be? I bought one and it charged me $59.99 + $5 shipping. Can I have my $10 back, please?

i got my 6-pack of humbug the other day and tried a bottle … it’s a very pleasant everyday wine and a very good deal at six bottles for $55 …

but three bottles for $65 just to get a cheap wooden box and an (i’m sorry) ugly shirt?

c’mon woot, seriously …

Yeah, but I want the shirt :slight_smile: – think it will be available for $15 on shirt.woot after this is all over?

Bad Woot, i read six botels. made my purchase now its 3… WTF

send woot and email!
they are very helpful

If you search around in the offering you can find some labrat comments: http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1760135&count=781

Description from original offer was posted on woot – not the new offer.

I got one. Hope it is as good as others were saying. I can now use the gift box to go with the wine I will include (not necessarily the Hubug) with the decanter I already picked up. w00t! Uggh. Working OT on Saturday, and now all of that is eaten up already.

I paid $60.00 too. Hey WD, how about a surprise bottle of something and I’ll call it even? That would be fun!

I just received my Humbug 6-pac. I twisted open a bottle last night… very enjoyable, right out of the bottle. An easy drinking wine. I’m buying more because I was going to gift the first ones, but now I want to keep it for myself. Bruuuuwwwwaaahahahaaaaa!

BTW: Did anyone else see Elvis sneak in between the decanter and the Humbug offering?

Back to 49.99

I just sent an email off to service@woot.com
I want my $10 back also, please!

OK - back to $55 shipped.

Is that the Polyphemus destroying that house in the shirt?? Snort!

Why does the woot page show six bottles? Is it really only 3?

I just contacted them as well. I wooted two. Woot, I want my $20 back please.

I have 12 bottles of the Humbug already… I just wants me a shirt :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

No!

WineDavid,
How much should this be? I was so busy working out how to gift one that I didn’t notice the price was not as listed over at juvie.woot. I bought one and it charged me $64.99, not $54.99. Can I get a credit, especially since the price went down on the wine.woot main page after I clicked the final golden button?

They screwed up and put the discription from the last sale of this wine. It is only 3 bottles.