Woot Cellars Humbug

All the ribs kids are screwing these days.

Alcohol looks to be 11.8% (if you can read the muddled pixels of the label).

Taking a page from the Monkey Prize, the $10 woot wine is great juice for that price. I’m GUESSING Sebastini had a hand in this what with the screw-top and fanciful blend.

i have confidence this will arrive in time for the holidays ih AZ.

I wouldn’t be too harsh on wineries who use screw caps. I was at PlumpJack a few days ago and they use screw caps on their award-winner Reserve Cabs

Oh we are soooooooo in!! And, did the box of goodness that just ended too. Thankfully, holidays = parties, = wine! So, got an excuse to drink it!
:slight_smile:

Corrado, your Cellartracker link to this wine is broken.

Please god (aka WD) make me a lab rat this week! I need to convince my lady that I have to buy more. =)

I was to slow for this on this page, but was able to get the BOXED set during a wootoff on the main page…still have the wooden etched box which by the way has a sneak peak at polyphemus in the design…

In for 1. Loved all the Woot Cellar wines so far so i am excited about this one. Anyone know if the labrat project is still going on and if this listing would be a part of it? I hope so but I have bad luck. One can only hope.

Merci. Somehow a mystery digit snuck into the URL. Fixed now.

Labrat is on. With a little throw in to boot.

WD, can you give some insight into the percentages in the blend? Are we going to get winemaker participation this week?

Yum, I just ordered for all of my friends at my old fine dining restaurant in Boise. They should have a happy holiday. Unfortunately this didn’t leave any for myself… oh well.

The prize monkey wine from the wootoff was a big hit last year.

I sent an email for labrat - but wasn’t sure what all was needed (besides buying the wine quickly). Could you tell all us innocents more?

shoot all right i’m in. the maiden purchase on my quest to black.

Heh, I knew I should have signed up for that at some point… Though I suppose I can just enjoy my order without the pressure of competing with our normal, excellent lab rats.

What, only allowed two?!

In for 1. Can’t wait to try my first woot! cellars offering. Merry Christmas to me.

Wonder what the production run is on this one…

yep.

I’m still waiting to be a labrat! This looks like a good one to be a labrat for!
HINT HINT!!!