Woot Cellars Large Bold Text Zinfandel (5)

Woot Cellars LARGE BOLD TEXT Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 5-Pack
Sold by: Pedroncelli Winery
$59.99
2014 Woot Cellars LARGE BOLD TEXT Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley

Previous offer:
7/26/17

I’ve bought Pedroncelli on woot very recently, but this one doesn’t ship to Missouri. Odd.

Best. Label. Ever.

Was quite sad I missed this the first time around; not making that mistake again.

In for two!

sad to have missed this last time… glad I was able to get in now… even if the price went up!!!

I don’t think there’s a price increase from last month, is there? Looks the same to me.

I bought this last month, it was the same price.

But I think these are smaller bottles this time.

They shifted the price down $4 last time… due to an “error” :snob:

This time, the price looks to be at the same original price point.

ETA - check here https://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7207331&pageindex=2#post7207871

It started out at one price, but was decreased $4 and refunds issued to those that purchased at the higher price. Ended up priced as offered today.

Dehydrated wine?

Oh, now I remember! Actually, I think it was priced originally at $59.99 (because that’s what I was billed at first, plus tax), then I was notified that Pedroncelli had issued me a $4 refund. At least that’s how it seems from my emails. I guess I should read the discussion from that day as well.

See the last offer, there is a phone number you can call. I had it delivered to Missouri straight from them for the same price. :wink:

EDIT: Here ya go: “call Jon direct–he might be able to hook you up. 800-836-3894”

For the previous offer, an email had been sent out ahead of time promoting the offer at the price of $55.99. That was an error. So when the deal went live with the price of $59.99 and someone mentioned the discrepancy, Woot adjusted it down to $55.99.

Apparently the wootoff caused it to go up 4 dollars in price. That doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of wootoff.

Still a good buy at + $4.