Woot Cellars Mixed (6)

My notes from 2 years ago on the Pinkie Swear;
“Strawberry shortcake nose. Strawberry palate with secondary notes of watermelon and raspberry. Touch of spice on the medium finish. Enjoyable, would buy again.”

Did not take formal notes on the Vinitwo but at 6% RS it is not an overly sweet dessert wine. I recall mostly raspberry/blackberry on the palate with some cherry and a little spice on the back end.

I enjoyed both these wines and would gladly have gone in for a case if summer shipping was at the same level of service it was in 2014. Would have been in for a case of the Roessler from 2 days ago as well.

Super bummed about the low amount of states currently licensed…would have been in x3 just for more Vinitwo

C’mon DD, that comment was funny!

I’d buy some, since meeker wines are awesome. But i’m leaving town aug 5 and don’t want to risk missing the shipment.

Yep, would have Roessler’d as well cooler weather.

Yeah, but it seemed so sincere, I decided to allow the benefit of the doubt, assumed it was from someone just learning about wine and the accompanying terminology, and reply accordingly, hoping it wouldn’t come off as sarcastic.