Woot Cellars Polyphemus

Too much for a shirt and a wine I’d give to someone else

What happened to the Australian wine?

Does the monster wash its feet before stomping on the grapes?

Yeah… we didn’t like the Polyphemus too much… meh is perfect.

actually I thought about getting this wine the last time it was up. The reviews were great! People did argue that it did need to sit for at least another year before it would be perfect but all in all, it got a 8 out of 10 if I remember. This was from wine conosuers…

Hmmm… not really any bargain–pretty much list price.

I’m so excited that I finally get to try this!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Polyphemus. Now need to decide whether I can convince spouse that it’s okay to spend $150 on three more bottles.

WIne off…thy grapes are bitter

kinda pricey

That’s what I’m thinking - and since this is a Woot Cellars wine, it has me worried!

Can we bet beer.woot I’d much rather have a way to taste the brews from Microbrews than Wine

this wine is amazing - $40 last time, so the shirt is $10
i wouldnt mind having anohter bottle (down from 8 to 3 left of these)

Ah so more of a full body… kinda like Cabernet ??

I buy all my wine with monsters on the label. Always gotta have the finer things in life.

I did that before and quicky emailed Woot my work address so that I could sign for it. Woot was able to switch my addy no problemo. Just email them NOW if you just bought it.

Damn you Wine.Woot, dangling this in front of our faces, even though we cant buy it in PA.

X-cellent! Now I can shuffle off one of my other two to some party somewhere.

In for one.

MPX
(and I think my alter-ego is the one who suggested this as a t-shirt!)

Yeah to WINE!!! This bottle was GREAT the last time around! Thanks WOOT!!!

Perhaps better than any shirt I’ve seen on shirt.woot…but then again maybe I am swayed by my enjoyment of wine and wine.woot.

Alas, I’m backed up with Polyphemus…and can’t use or store more at the present time…though I found the one I’ve already opened quite good.

Will shirt.woot be offering this shirt separately somehow? Or perhaps directly on wine.woot?