Woot Cellars Quaffmor

Hi there!
For order status concerns, be sure to drop a note to support@woot.com with your name and order #. :slight_smile: Please keep in mind you should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner.

Just chiming in on the label issue since I have not tried this yet. All 5 of my labels were well applied, with minimal air bubbles.

Glad to see this one back…got 5 the last time…in for 10 this time. By the way, the labels were fine on the first shipment…but more importantly, the contents are excellent! I’ve always been happy with Woot releases, but knowing that Cam Hughes is involved seals the deal.

Is this similar to twenty rows or tmr sauv blancs previously offered here?

If anyone in NH is willing to share a bottle - I definitely want one just for coolness factor! The wine collection is currently too full for five though…

Can do, I still have a few left over from the original offer & 5 more inbound from WD on this offer. PM me if you still want a bottle. I am in Southeast NH.

that’s interesting! do you mean it tasted of kiwi, or it tasted like a NZ-styl wine where the people are known sometimes as “kiwis”? A NZ style Sauv Blanc tastes a lot of gooseberries!