Woot Cellars Tøøthstejnn The Red (4)

Woot Cellars Tøøthstejnn The Red Cabernet Franc 4-Pack
$49.99
2009 Woot Cellars Tøøthstejnn The Red, The Grimy Wyvern Wine-Hall Cabernet Franc
CT link above

Winery website

It’s woot cellars.
It’s a Cab Franc.
Is everybody asleep already?

Haven’t seen a Woot Cellars in a long time. In for 1

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ
huh… What?

Some of us just live in the wrong state.

Anyone want to split the offer? I’m in Upstate NY Also does the rule of thumb apply? Wait a year to drink this?

How would this do as an xmas gift?

I am also upstate, but upstate is kind of big. You could PM me to tell me where you are if you want and maybe we could figure something out.

Come on, somebody convince me to spend more money on wine. At least this one. I’m sure I’ll clear room for 4 more bottles by the time this ships.

Up for splitting in Las Vegas Nv as well. PM me.

Are we to assume this is this year’s customary holiday Woot label offering or will there be other(s)? And Cab Franc!

(Edit: And congrats to rjq for first sucker!)

I can’t say where this came from, but the QPR is unmistakable.

I think this is the smallest state list I have ever seen on a Woot Cellar. :(. This will be the first one I am going to miss in three or four years.

I haven’t made a purchase in a while, but I may have to grab this, the original was the first Woot Cellar wine I bought. I think I still have one or two in my collection. I opened a bottle around a year ago and it was pretty damn solid.

This is exactly the kind of deal where I’m in for three provided it can be shipped to Minnesota, which it cannot, so maybe in for ZERO. :frowning:

Those of us in MN might have to find someone to wootleg with in Iowa. I hope WW can get the ability to ship to MN again, sooner rather than later.

Summary of recent wine.woot shipping restrictions HERE.

Decent specs, Cesare has pegged an unknown (to me) winery. What to do, what to do…anybody have some notes they can share? WD/Neil…notes on the wine and comments on the style?

How much bell pepper is in this one? And does it lean to the vegetal side? I prefer ones that don’t go too heavy that way.