Woot! Crappy Birthdays: May 2022

My birthday is today!! But I’m not in Dallas :pleading_face:

5 Likes

My birthday is on Saturday but I live 2 hours north of Dallas. Im going to have a crappy birthday anyway since my back is out.

1 Like

Why not come celebrate by birthday in August in the beautiful rainy sunshine state! :rofl: I’ll smoke some delicious BBQ while y’all chill in my kiddy pool and pet my 6 free ranging chickens :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

4 Likes

Today is FunHouseDog’s birthday!!! :partying_face:

But he is not in Dallas, and his dog house would be too small for a camera crew…

(baby picture)

9 Likes

:ukraine: MAY 4 is NATIONAL RESPECT FOR CHICKENS DAY! (also STAR WARS DAY!)

Please be kind to your pets! No chicken eating Wednesday!

5 Likes

Yes, it’s my Birthday this month AND I live in Dallas AND you can come to my house on May 26th!

2 Likes

LOLOL, I don’t think that’s gonna work… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Opps. I had spicy chicken curry for lunch! But I respected the hell out of it!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

:hugs::partying_face: Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

I am a Taurus with a bday in May. I may or may not meet the other criteria, but I am available via Zoom…

Can I at least fry up some eggs? Yer crampin’ my style here.

Why do I feel like they have one single person in mind and already know who the winner will be?

2 Likes

comic book guy GIF

4 Likes

“Yes, it’s my Birthday this month AND I live in Dallas AND you can come to my house on May 26th!“

I mean it’s not, I don’t, but you can!

5 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

No, it’s not my Birthday this month AND I do not live in Dallas AND yes, you can come to my house on May 26th. Just bring some PIE!!

1 Like

Here’s the closest to the Woot Carrollton bldg, house for sale!
Just buy it and move your birthday to maybe win!

6 Likes

Soooo, you said grace!

2 Likes

Apparently, babies don’t count! (They are not able to survive on their own.). Maybe this is the wrong thread for that response!

Puss In Boots Oops GIF

1 Like