Woot! Crappy Birthdays: May 2022

Dang one month off guys and left Dallas two years ago

3 Likes
  • You have to have a Birthday in the month of May. - YES!
  • You have to be available on Thursday, May 26, 2022. - YES!
  • You have to allow us to take videos and pictures at your house. - Sure why not!
  • You have to live in Dallas County, TX. - oh nevermind
8 Likes

$75,000 is more than I’d like to spend. Is there anything less fancy available?

5 Likes

location realestate GIF by REALTOR.ca

5 Likes

hey, I live in Omaha and my birthday is in October but you can come and visit me any time!

5 Likes

Only 75k for that?! Better grab it before I do! Might need a little work but ill just call up my old pals. You may have heard of em, their name is The Property Brothers. Yeah we go waaaaay back. Im sure theyll get it done, and for free!

6 Likes

[quote=“wootbot, post:1, topic:1030178”]
Yes, it’s my Birthday this month AND I live in Dallas AND you cant come to my house on May 26th!

6 Likes

Half Baked Boo GIF

9 Likes

Yes, it’s my Birthday this month AND I live in Dallas AND you can come to my house on May 26th!” Or whatever you want.
Only one of these is true but the directions said this is what I had to post to enter

3 Likes

Woot be creepin’

You’ll never get to see my undies drawer.

3 Likes

You win, I think you are the only one who is really eligible. Congratulations shiv07! Hope your great big bag of crap exceeds your expectations tremendously and that you get lots of screaming monkeys too!

7 Likes

It’s my birthday month. But live in Austin. What’s a 3 hour drive come on woot don’t be lazy.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see how you be livin’

5 Likes

My Crappy birthday (and crappy doesn’t even come close to describing them) is May 30. I’m around on the 26th but I won’t step foot in that Woman hating homophobic Texas. Come to Chicago, where everybody cool that used to live in TX is moving to. Pizza’s on me.

6 Likes

This is all great except for the the Texas bit. May 26th IS my birthday.
What a treat that would have been. PA isn’t THAT far, right?

Stupid geography. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s my birthday this month AND I live in Dallas AND you can come to my house on May 26th to shower me with crappy birthday presents!

5 Likes

My birthday is today!! But I’m not in Dallas :pleading_face:

5 Likes

My birthday is on Saturday but I live 2 hours north of Dallas. Im going to have a crappy birthday anyway since my back is out.

1 Like

Why not come celebrate by birthday in August in the beautiful rainy sunshine state! :rofl: I’ll smoke some delicious BBQ while y’all chill in my kiddy pool and pet my 6 free ranging chickens :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

4 Likes