WOOT/DHL loses 2 packages... grrrrrrrrrr

New Wooter here. Ordered a total of 5 Woots so far and WOOT and or DHL end up losing 2 of the 5 woots I order. WTF?! WOOT has got to use a new shipper rather than that crappy ass DHL to ship to PO Boxes. How about using the USPS once in awhile? Not a happy Wooter here folks. Anyone have similar complaints?

I’ve used PO boxes for about 30 years now, for everything I can get to go there…
But I know better than to try to have this sort of stuff shipped to mine.
Try to come up with a physical address, whether it’s a friend’s or reliable neighbor, or whatever.

Woot’s shipping has slowed lately, but I think those are after effects of Katrina.

Other than that - I’m satisfied so far with woot.

[quote user=“obob”]

I’ve used PO boxes for about 30 years now, for everything I can get to go there…
Try to come up with a physical address, whether it’s a friend’s or reliable neighbor, or whatever.[/quote]

Yeah, I can have it shipped to my home, but not sure what delivery service WOOT uses and if it needs a signature or not. Guess I’ll have to use my home addy. DAMN you WOOT!!!

Try to come up with a physical address, whether it’s a friend’s or reliable neighbor, or whatever.

Woot’s shipping has slowed lately, but I think those are after effects of Katrina.

Other than that - I’m satisfied so far with woot.

Yeah, I can have it shipped to my home, but not sure what delivery service WOOT uses and if it needs a signature or not. Guess I’ll have to use my home addy. DAMN you WOOT!!!