Woot- Dog costume for Halloween

I’d like to dress my dog as woot! for Halloween. Anyone have any creative idea’s on how to convey the essence of wootiness in a costume? [:D]

Possibilities are endless…
A Robosapien costume with an Infocus DLP strapped to his back, projecting “I want one” wherever he goes…

Some sort of oddly shaped wireless appliance with 802.11b stamped on the side…

Or the obvious-attach one of those little rickshaw type two wheeled things to his rear and have him tow a REAL paper BOC…

Dress your dog as a Stupidly-Large Button!

I think I’d want to wear that one.

[:)] Great idea’s! I’m taking her to a dog park where they will be having a costume contest a few days before Halloween. I don’t want her to look like all the other dogs. After the contest she can take the costume off and run around nude like all the other puppies. [;)]

Are you sure that your dog’s woot!ness will mean anything to the judges?

Of course, if it makes you (and your dog) happy, then that’s all that really matters.

[quote user=“Astronomer”]Are you sure that your dog’s woot!ness will mean anything to the judges?

Of course, if it makes you (and your dog) happy, then that’s all that really matters.
[/quote]

I’m going to have to keep it simple so a short explanation is all that is needed. Definitely planning on wearing a woot! t-shirt and hat. It’s all about promoting the website and having a great time! [:)]

Here is what I have so far. A witch costume for the dog from Old Navy that has a spider web pattern.
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=8367&pid=338209
She will not be wearing the hat. Instead, I have a large furry spider with adjustable legs that wrap around her body, it will ride on her back. I’ll wear the woot t-shirt and woot hat. She will be something like the web carrier ? provider? Anyone have any idea’s? [:)]

Possibilities are endless…
A Robosapien costume with an Infocus DLP strapped to his back, projecting “I want one” wherever he goes…

Some sort of oddly shaped wireless appliance with 802.11b stamped on the side…

Or the obvious-attach one of those little rickshaw type two wheeled things to his rear and have him tow a REAL paper BOC…

Dress your dog as a Stupidly-Large Button!

I think I’d want to wear that one.

[:)] Great idea’s! I’m taking her to a dog park where they will be having a costume contest a few days before Halloween. I don’t want her to look like all the other dogs. After the contest she can take the costume off and run around nude like all the other puppies. [;)]

Are you sure that your dog’s woot!ness will mean anything to the judges?

I’m going to have to keep it simple so a short explanation is all that is needed. Definitely planning on wearing a woot! t-shirt and hat. It’s all about promoting the website and having a great time! [:)]

Here is what I have so far. A witch costume for the dog from Old Navy that has a spider web pattern.
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=8367&pid=338209
She will not be wearing the hat. Instead, I have a large furry spider with adjustable legs that wrap around her body, it will ride on her back. I’ll wear the woot t-shirt and woot hat. She will be something like the web carrier ? provider? Anyone have any idea’s? [:)]