Woot Fantasy Bundesliga League?

I want get moreee. Feeling happy after learning about this great news and resolving my integer doubts with the help of what are definite integrals guide.

@wajeremy @manlapig (sorry I have no clue who on Woot Staff would be on the IS security side) see post above. ( I don’t want to link to it in any way.) Have bots infiltrated Woot nation? Is an investigation needed? (I know a guy if you need help in that department)

dragontattoo if you are not a bot, feel free to join our league. If you are a bot, watch out for Alexa, she is coming for you!

@sammydog01, @manlapig

Matchday 8 Preview

Coming out of the international break, with its unlimited transfers (@sammydog01, you can make as many moves as you want between now and kickoff of today’s game at 1:30 WST) the battle for supremacy in the Woot B0C Hooligans League has never been tighter! My FC Hershey sit one spot above @sammydog01’s crew of attractive young men with @manlapig and his brother ready to slot in at 3 and 4 after they overcome their irrational fears of participation. Of course a @Froodyfrog / @qazxswe backed team could create havoc as well. (p.s. there haven’t been any penguin sightings lately, hope all is well).

Best of luck to all this week! Join the league and follow the action here:

Join league : Woot B0C Hooligans

1 Like

I decided to pick up a few players who actually score points this week. If I’m reading the stats correctly. I hope I’m reading the stats correctly.

2 Likes

Match Day 8 Wrap-Up; Matchday 9 Preview

Many congrats to @sammydog01’s squad of attractive footballers who, now, also score points! Coming out of the international break and its unlimited transfers, @sammydog01 fielded a totally re-vamped roster and put up 78 points to dwarf my FC Hershey’s 57 measly points. Poor performances from most of the top of table squads not only doomed me, but it also threw the Bundesliga into disarray as just 2 points separate the top 9 spots.

Matchday 9 offers some interesting match ups including Dortmund at Shalke, Liepzig at Freiburg, and Frankfurt at Borussia Monchengladbach. I’ll hope that Bayern can right the ship against upstart Union Berlin.

I’ll look to rebound in Matchday 9 which kicks off Friday at 1:30 WST. Make sure transfers are finalized and rosters set by then.

Are you still doing this? It’s winter!

The Bundesliga runs though mid May. They do, however, take a “Winterpause” from December 22 - January 18.

2 Likes

I have arrived…

2 Likes

Boom! Welcome to the party. May the odds be ever in your favor

2 Likes

Welcome to Matchday 10 of the Woot B0C Hooligans Bundesliga Fantasy League. My FC Hershey returned to its winning ways in MD9, with @sammydog01’s squad taking second after her breakthrough win in MD8.

As you may well know, our ranks have swelled for MD10 with @manlapig overcoming his fears (or is he just ready to check out on his disastrous Toffees’ relegation zone campaign?) to join the fun. As a reminder, have your lineups set for kickoff at 1:30 WST (@manlapig, that’s Woot Standard Time). Kickoff also locks your transfers, so you need to have your team set by then (you can’t buy or sell players until next week)

@manlapig; from the official rules, with some of my own clarifications: As a manager you can substitute players at any time [IF THEIR GAME HAS NOT YET KICKED OFF]. If you remove a player that has already played during a matchday you will lose his points and you will not be able to put him on the field during that match day. [You only get 1 substitution of this kind per week.]

You can change your star players with players from your line-up as long as their club is yet to play.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

I’ll have you know that Everton is on a 1-game WINNING streak and that only 6 of the 20 teams in the Premiership have a winning record. If we win our next two games, we’ll be in like 8th lol Such a joke right now.

1 Like

MATCHDAY 10 ROUND UP, MATCHDAY 11 PREVIEW

Matchday 10 saw the Woot B0C Hooligans fantasy league welcome @manlapig’s Manlapig FC. His team’s performance was as uninspiring as its name and he brought up the rear in MD10 with a partly 73 points. @sammydog01’s crew of gent’s put up a very good 103 points. Her squad is evolving into a consistent performer and is well positioned for future success. (Proud of you!) My FC Hershey had a rough go of things on Friday and early Saturday (Bayen’s egg nearly sunk me too @manlapig. Don’t feel bad, it also got their real manager fired!) but I was able to salvage the win with a key Sunday substitution and star man selections, squeaking by with 107 points.

Matchday 11 kicks off today at 1:30 WST. The highlight of the week is the Der Klassiker between Dortmund and my (hopefully rejuvenated) Bayern Munich on Saturday. Don’t forget to get those lineups set! As wacky as things have been in the Bundesliga thus far, I’m sure this weekend will be no different!

1 Like