Woot Fantasy Bundesliga League?

Unfortunately I think your gonna have to. You’ve already got all the Mullers in the league

@manlapig Toffee pride my man! Congratulations on the W.

1 Like

Did I wake up super early on a Saturday morning to watch them beat Chelsea… yes, yes i did. It was glorious!

1 Like

MD 14 Recap / MD 15 Preview

MD 14 was a slaughter with FC Hershey breezing to a victory with 142 points. @sammydog01’s Sammydog Knows Nothing put up 82 point with a respectable output, but was severely hindered by poor star performer selections. @manlapig seemingly ignored his lineup all together, likely because he was too busy celebrating [read, getting/staying drunk] Everton’s Saturday morning win. His 72 points is nearly as disappointing as a B0C…so I guess he gets bonus points for staying on brand.

MD 15, which kicks off at 1:30 WST, offers some notable fixtures. Of interest are the Hertha Berlin (continuing to improve under Klinsmann) vs a solid upper middle table Freiburg clash and and Sunday’s match up of overachieving Gladbach and underachieving Wolfsburg. Make those magic transfers and set your lineups NOW!

Don’t forget the mid week MD 16…kicks off soon. Get those lineups set

MD 16 Wrap Up

i pretty much dunked on the league putting up an insane 211 points; beating @sammydog01’s 92 and @manlapig’s 78 combined total! I CANNOT BE STOPPED! [prove me wrong]

MD 17 Preview

It’s a quick turn around as MD 17 Kicks off tomorrow at 1:30 WST. This should be good as it’s less time that you have to live with the embarrassment of your latest beat-down. This is the last matchday before the winterpause (about a month break during which you will have unlimited transfers). As such, feel free to roll the dice on some moves as you can course correct and re-set afterwards.

As always, godspeed and good luck!

1 Like

Everton takes on Arsenal tomorrow morning in what would likely be Big Duncan Ferguson’ (Toffee Legend) final game as caretaker for the Blues. He’s currently 1-1-1 (the loss was really a draw, but had to go to PK’s because it was for the Caribao Cup) against Chelsea, at Man U and against Leicester city so he’s had an impressive run. Word on the street is that legendary coach Carlo Ancelotti is set to be the gaffer starting immediately after the game. Come On You Blues!

Good luck with Ancelotti, he didn’t last long at Bayern

1 Like

The plot thickens

My guess: either @Froodyfrog and @qazxswe got real bored or @manlapig is running out 3 lineups in a desperate attempt to win something…anything!

@manlapig I’m just over here refusing to acknowledge the score…hoping VAR will cause scoring adjustments…

Everton officially hired Carlo Ancelotti. Big Duncan Ferguson went unbeaten against Chelsea, Man U, Leister City and Arsenal. Not bad for an interim coach.

1 Like

Matchdays 18 and 19… same as it ever was

Well the Rückrunde is under way with FC Hershey continuing to set the standard with big wins in Matchday 18 and 19. @manlapig and @sammydog01 each picked up a second place Matchday and the unknown entrants continue to fail to field a team. One wonders if the stingy owner(s) are spending the players’ pay packets on B0Cs and Prime Exclusive deals instead.

Don’t forget to make your transfers and set your lineups before Friday’s 1:30 WST kickoff for MD 20. Like a Robert Lewandoski strike from the penalty spot, I cannot be stopped!

@sammydog01
@manlapig
@Froodyfrog
@qazxswe

MD21 was a cake walk as FC Hershey ran loose in the final third, putting up 122 points with @manlapig’s 76 and @sammydog01’s 38 looking pretty terrible in comparison. The Undercover Penguin’s dual entries have yet to sign a player, opting for the no show approach. Unfortunately, unlike American sports leagues, losing does not get you a good draft pick; it gets you relegated to the league below.

Don’t forget MD 22 kicks off at 1:30 WST.

Some interesting fixtures on the list this Matchday.!

1 Like

The Bundesliga is back baby! @manlapig and @sammydog01, unlimited transfers until Monday. Make your moves and set your lineups by Saturday morning kickoff!

Am I still in last place?

No! 2 mystery teams joined by have not signed any players!

Reminder that this is still a thing!

In real Bundesliga action, Bayern took down Dortmund today in Der Klassiker 1-0 on a cheeky Kimmich chip that beat a limp-wristed Burki. This win moves the boys from Munich 7 point a clear of Dortmund who remain in second pending Leipzig’s match tomorrow.

@manlapig and @sammydog01

Don’t forget to make your transfers and set your lineups by 1:30 WST as Matchday 29 Kicks off with Freiburg visiting Leverkusen!

Matchday 31 kicks off at 2:30 WST! Set those lineups! Don’t forget to sell Lewandowski and Mueller who are suspended for this MD!

A brief recap of MD’s 25-30 (since the post COVID restart)

@mydearWootson - 6 :1st_place_medal:
@manlapig - 4 :2nd_place_medal: , 2 :3rd_place_medal:
@sammydog01 - 2 :2nd_place_medal: , four :3rd_place_medal:

I have one of those guys! Could you post the link again? I hope I remember my login.

What did he do?