Woot! Father's Day Grill Sampler

Woot! Father's Day Grill Sampler

PRICE DROP!

We’ve lowered the price on this from $99.99 to $82.99! All customers who bought this at the higher price will be refunded shortly.

My brother gave me an almost identical package for Christmas. Nothing special about ANY of the products. The fillets were so thin that they overcooked so quickly. Again NOTHING special about their products!!!

Wow. Pretty expensive for the main deal of the day. Over $10 a pound for sausage and burger and over $18 a pound for steak, sausage, and burger.

I’ve tried Omaha steaks on several occasions, and have been underwhelmed every single time. For a similar price point you can get USDA prime filet’s at Costco that will knock your socks off. I’m genuinely curious what the justification is for how expensive the sausage and burgers are.

PRICE DROP!

We’ve lowered the price on this from $99.99 to $82.99! All customers who bought this at the higher price will be refunded shortly.

Drop it to 20 bucks and it’s still too much. Literally every grocery store in America can beat 13 dollars a pound for questionable cuts of meat. You’re not going to pay this much even at Whole Foods.

I almost want to buy it just so I can use the money-back guarantee. Literally no one is going to be “thrilled” paying this much for this food.

1 Like