Woot! Father's Day Steak Sampler

Woot! Father's Day Steak Sampler

PRICE DROP!

We’ve lowered the price on this from $129.99 to $110.99! All customers who bought this at the higher price will be refunded shortly.

This “deal” is unspeakably bad… You get 4 pounds of steak total, plus 3.5 pounds of cheap hamburger/sausage meat. You Pay $130, which is a “discount” from original price $280?? Are you joking? Who pays an average of $18/pound for meat and calls that any kind of deal?

3 Likes

Unless using Martian math, last time I checked Qty 4 burgers times 4 oz each = 1 lb. Your buying just over 3.5 lbs steak, plus 1 lb burger.
My question is what’s the grade, Prime or Choice? If other, it’ll be tasteless, ad chewy unless they needle it.
Then you could ask is it grass fed, or full of hormones?
thank you kindly, new potential woot customer, shaking the tree

1 Like

Actually this “deal” is over $19 and a half per pound! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Repeatedly offering terrible deals on average meat from Omaha Steaks. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t even bother looking at these offerings. Disappointing too because my father loves going to the butcher and trying new stuff.

PRICE DROP!

We’ve lowered the price on this from $129.99 to $110.99! All customers who bought this at the higher price will be refunded shortly.

You could just take people out to a nice restaurant and have someone else prepare and serve the food for you at the same price as this “deal”.

I wonder how low the price drop can really become. I mean this is a deals website and they have to drop their prices pretty often due to complaints. I’ve pretty much made a hobby of finding better deals; not that it’s a difficult hobby. This is one of those products where they can simply make up a price, and it’s clear they did.

My butcher would laugh at me.