Woot From Home Pin 2022

:snort:

4 Likes

So if Woot! were to actually sell these, how much would you shell out for one? Just curious

5 Likes

I would pay upwards of $1 maybe?

As cool as they are, theyā€™re a little limited in their appeal but fun to have.

I guess I would classify them as ephemeral collectibles from the Covid era.

Iā€™d like to see what the Antiques Roadshow would say about them 30 years from now.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good question. I can get pins made but not sure people would want to pay for them.

4 Likes

How pieces of flair are Woot staffers required to wear?

6 Likes

shirt.woot shirts are frequently worn but not required.

5 Likes

I donā€™t see any woot WFH pins on ebay yet.

4 Likes

Well you probably have to trade one to @davejlives every time you want to take a bathroom break at work. He stands there by the door and you get to pin it on him.

8 Likes

I still want to know what they are actually for.

4 Likes

Spark joy

5 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

For the people working at home? Nobody will see them wearing it, right? Theyā€™reā€¦at home.
I still think itā€™s a passive aggressive way for people being forced to report to the office to express their desire to work remotely.

5 Likes

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

5 Likes

The pin sparks joy to own, because of the loyalty and desire to serve our supreme leaders, Mortimer and monte

It doesnā€™t require anyone else to see.

7 Likes

Kind of like Pin the Tail on the Donkey?

4 Likes

Except on the front, not the back.

5 Likes

Ouch! Me nards!

4 Likes

Donā€™t you get ā€œjob giftsā€? Iā€™m petty sure they keep giving me shirts with the logo across the chest because Iā€™m free advertisement. Iā€™ve gotten pine trees (earth day), gloves, ice scrapers, golf tees, water bottles, coffee mugs, glasses, placemats, coasters, stress balls, pizza cutter, an umbrellaā€¦ Iā€™m just one big walking logo for the place.

5 Likes

Product placement is very important.

5 Likes

I still havenā€™t figured out why the company whisky is so terrible. We give that stuff out the same way Andy did with Aunt Bā€™s pickles. Youā€™re not allowed out of town until youā€™ve taken a bottle.

2 Likes