Woot Giveaway! Ends Friday 2/15 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Hank who owns my co-worker. You might remember Hank for a previous giveaway thread. Hank is a 4.5 year old Pointer and Hound Dog mix. He loves chasing just about anything but critters in the yard most of all. Despite his size, Hank thinks he’s a lap dog (he’s been known to crawl into my lap here at the office). He’s a lover boy that loves cuddling. And he LOVES showers. Great for keeping a doggo clean!

IMG_2379

IMG_2358

There will be one winner this week! The winner will get these things to help in various areas of their life:

(1) InvoSpa Kneading Massager : To help you feel good. And it does feel pretty darn good and may still have a few stray Hank hairs on it. He may have slobbered on one side too.
(1) Disco Pear & Apple: To dress up the house. I think my mom called these knick knacks. They’re to sit and gather dust.
(1) Twister Rave: For exercise and because regular Twister wasn’t embarrassing enough.
(1) Snow White had the right idea glass: To relax with some sweet tea after exercising.
(1) Pennsylvania Outdoors Travel Mug: To remind yourself of all the snow the US had this year.
(1) YakTrax Walk Traction things: To help you walk safely around in all that snow.
(1) Joby GorillaPod Hybrid: To help take selfies in all that snow.
(1) Salsa Maker: To make snacks for after you come in from the snow.
(1) ** HexaParty Cups**: To entertain the family while you’re trapped at home in the snow.
(1) JWorld Bag: To pack emergency stuff in for all that snow.
(1) Security Envelopes: To hide that sensitive love note you write on Valentine’s Day.
(1) SoundAsleep Queen Air Mattress: To sleep on after your SO reads the note your put in the security envelope.

**You don’t get Hank, the gate, or any other stuff you see other than what’s listed.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I need stuff for the snow!!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 2/15 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner(s) by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Hank (or as I affectionately call him, Bonehead):

Sit!
IMG_2376

Sit!
IMG_2377

Ok, that’s good but a bit too close to the camera.
IMG_2380

GOOD BOY!
IMG_2372

Oh good, a butt shot.
IMG_2366

Dang, he’s big! Can’t get all of him in the photo!
IMG_2360

I’ll give you a snackie if you lay down. Wow, you’re quick. You didn’t see it but he laid down for a split second.
IMG_2367

Hank, would you want to model the massager? It’ll be like a yoke on an ox! Oh, stupid finger!
IMG_2402

Ok, that’s kinda the idea.
IMG_2399

Let’s call this done and give Hank more snackies.

8 Likes

We don’t get snow here, but I still NEED it.

Also, cute puppers…

1 Like

Woot! I need stuff for the snow!!

1 Like

Please may I have all the things? I would give them a good and loving home filled with more dog slobbers and pet hair.

3 Likes

I live in SoCal.
Oh, wait. Maybe not.

3 Likes

Woot! I love Hank’s name.

1 Like

Still waiting for you to come here and shovel.

1 Like

Real life cat 2.0!!!

(Hi @Spiritgreen!!!)

5 Likes

Need a pet that cleans up after itself

1 Like

“Woot! I need stuff for the snow!!”

Guess the other stuff then.

1 Like

I either need, or know somebody who needs, all that …ah …stuff.

1 Like

Woot! I need stuff for the snow! (Love ya, Hank!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hank is such a cutiepie! 10/10

1 Like

2 Likes

This is about my snow preparedness level:

giphy

4 Likes