Woot Giveaway! Ends Friday 2/8 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Miss Judy J. She is a two-year old Shih-tzu Lhasa Apsa mix. She loves walks on the beach barking at mowers, leaf blowers, and generally anything that moves. She also barks at people in the office to remind them to stop by and give her scritches and treats.

IMG_2318

There will be 5 WINNERS this week! Each winner will get

(1) Bag o’ Crap : That’s right. That thing you crave and despise at the same time. That smelly box of excrement will be yours if you’re one of the unlucky five! And it’s free and doesn’t affect the 31 day rule! Oh the humanity!

**You don’t get Judy, the ball, gate, or any other stuff you see other than craps.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll take that crap off your hands!!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 2/8 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner(s) by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Judy!

Please sit on the box.
IMG_2332

I don’t want to sit on the box
IMG_2334

Why did you put my treatie inside the evil box?
IMG_2337

That’s just really [crunch crunch crunch] mean to put my [crunch crunch crunch] treat in here.
IMG_2315

Now, how do I get out of here?
IMG_2306

Blurred action shot.
IMG_2308

Obligatory dog butt photo
IMG_2311

15 Likes

Judy Booty

1 Like

Woot! I’ll take that crap off your hands!!

1 Like

Woot! I’ll take that crap off your hands!

I am assuming no 31 day rule, right? :slight_smile:

Love me some crap!

1 Like

3 Likes

A Woot BOC!
I’ll take that crap off your hands!
Yay disappointment!

2 Likes

Woot! I will so take that crap off your hands. My boyfriend won a BoC and I will never hear the end of it otherwise!

1 Like

Since the pup isn’t a prize I would settle for a BOC…for now…again

1 Like

1 Like

Ooooh, disappointment! I likey!!!

Woot!!! I’ll gladly take that crap off your hands!

I am addicted to crap. Help remedy it.

Ooooh, disappointment times are here again!

Woot! I’ll take that crap off your hands!! Hopefully it comes with a screaming monkey. :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

woot!! i’ll Take that crap off your hands for my birthday on the sixth thank you very much

a haiku for you
TT makes Woot exciting
no purchase required

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

And give Judy some skritches from me.