Woot Gods...I want Answers!

ok so I click options down at the bottom of the page of the Everything Else forum and I see this(notice the red circle):

Then I scroll down some more and see this(notice the red circle again):

WHEN DO I GET TO BE A VOLUNTEER MOD!!! [:D]…you know you want me to!!!..[;)]

[quote user=“cruzer”]ok so I click options down at the bottom of the page of the Everything Else forum and I see this(notice the red circle):

Then I scroll down some more and see this(notice the red circle again):

WHEN DO I GET TO BE A VOLUNTEER MOD!!! [:D]…you know you want me to!!!..[;)][/quote]

OOOOOH GOD NO!
AAHHHH!
NOOOO!!!

Click on volunteer and get dummymod- joined 9/30-05. [:D]

Get MacDaddy1 to moderate this thread, he always has colorful comments and pictures to add to the fun…
Come on MacDaddy1 volunteer… we need adult supervision…

[quote user=“mainal50”]Get MacDaddy1 to moderate this thread, he always has colorful comments and pictures to add to the fun…
Come on MacDaddy1 volunteer… we need adult supervision…[/quote]

boo!!! hiss…I deserve to be a mod more than mac does [;)]

well now that we know there is a delete function they must be working on a volunteer mod function for me [:)]

I still think we need a voting system. Enough votes, and the post goes away. Simple enough in theory.

[quote user=“Binaural”]

I still think we need a voting system. Enough votes, and the post goes away. Simple enough in theory.[/quote]

but that would take all the fun out of being a moderator [:(]

OOOOOH GOD NO!
AAHHHH!
NOOOO!!!

Click on volunteer and get dummymod- joined 9/30-05. [:D]

Get MacDaddy1 to moderate this thread, he always has colorful comments and pictures to add to the fun…
Come on MacDaddy1 volunteer… we need adult supervision…

boo!!! hiss…I deserve to be a mod more than mac does [;)]

well now that we know there is a delete function they must be working on a volunteer mod function for me [:)]

I still think we need a voting system. Enough votes, and the post goes away. Simple enough in theory.

but that would take all the fun out of being a moderator [:(]

Still waiting, I assume?