Woot has a new App

Why can’t you use a browser? I assume anyone.

Ha it never worked because the one time we used it the servers completely melted. We have work planned in early 2019 to fix the bottlenecks that caused that and then it will be coming back. :slight_smile:

PEAK WOOT WAS ACHIEVED IN 2010 THEN AMAZON BOUGHT IT AND YADDA YADDA YADDA

I’LL PEAK YOUR WOOT. I actually don’t even know what that means, but it sounds vaguely threatening enough. What I mean is, I plan to make Woot awesome and the app the pinnacle of awesomeness. Hence the peak part.

I PLAN TO BRING WOOT DOWN FROM THE INSIDE WITH MY COFFEE BREATH AND MORAL AMBIGUITY IS IT WORKING

What perks so you plan to offer for penguins though?

FISH!

Today’s fish is Trout a la Creme. Enjoy your meal.

I’m so excited, I’m spinning in circles.

The Digital Game could feel a little less random and more like you have real control over the monkey. The auto jump doesn’t always work when it should and jumps when your don’t want it too. To keep a gamer interested in playing, they should be able to control when the monkey jumps along with right/left control. It seems too random whether you die by the toucan or not because of this lack of control. Also the toucan can kill even when you don’t actually touch it.

I have the link to the app game BOC, but can’t use it! Why, Lord? Why?!

I bet you know why.

I do. Share the wealth, no one wooter should be too awesome, etc…

There is something available tomorrow as well. If you are done playing today, come back tomorrow.

Positive: I was able to get a BOC via an app alert in September… bring that back please!! I like the Appsclusive deals… disappointing as usual…

Negative: Still logs me out with keep logged in box checked… via prime or the Woot login…

So I won a bag of crap via the app but i can’t place the order because it’s saying I got a bag during the wootoff in early December? Why does app crap via a random app game count against wootoff purchases?

Do you have to be good at the game or is it random? Because I’m terrible at the game.