Woot has a new App

Hopefully the year of the Squatch!

How about a Woot app for Windows 10? Some of us don’t use iOS or Android. Some of us just use cell phones for making phone calls.

Because it appears there is Woot App specific stuff that can’t be accessed from a browser.

1 Like

Didn’t get to see if I won anything this morning. Clicked claim prize and the app crashed. Tried the game again and it said I already tried. Did I win anything? Guess we will never know …

Woo hoo more Crap!

1 Like

Define “soon.” It’s now the end of March. I can’t believe that Amazon hasn’t yet got the new app working for their own devices!

So I can’t find the game on the app. Is it not available all day?

I think the game is out of prizes.

Hi there. Even if it is out of prizes, you should be able to play. Make sure you’re running the latest version of the app.

i havent been able to find the game in a couple weeks. app is up to date. where should it be?

Only shows on Sat/Sun. You need to make sure you pull down to refresh and it is about half way down in the app.

Much appreciated, thank you!

Getting this working is actually on my plate, or at least in a wicker basket next to my plate like a delicious dinner roll that there’s no way I’m not eating. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Anyone else having trouble accessing the digital crap game tonight?

Can’t even find it

I click on the link and it brings up an error saying the site can’t be reached

Yep, maybe they are out of crap?

I think we may have had some technical difficulties and they took it down for a bit. Maybe. Could be. Not that they told me.

As always, I blame @wajeremy

2 Likes

@davejlives @wajeremy You guys have any twitch streams or other themed sales up your collective sleeve?