Woot has a new App

oh what you mean this?

1 Like

well, yes, sort of :stuck_out_tongue:

well i had to cross-post because marketing synergy

1 Like

Yay! I finally got an item on the weekend app game deal!!! Wow, there rally is something other than a weird monkey that really sucks at jumping to platforms that are just slightly too high to jump to.

…or not. The disappointment of not knowing what the disappointment will be!
(I really thought there’d be an exception on the app saturday game deal chance)

1 Like

I’ve played this game every weekend I’ve been eligible for crap yet have not won the chance to buy crap. I figured it must be that I didn’t have a high enough score so today I got over 150 in the game yet it still didn’t let me have any crap. Do I need a higher score or is it just random chance?

It seems to be random. I didn’t have a very high score when I got the BOC last week.

I don’t try to get a high score. I jump a few times, hit a bird or come to a platform that’s out of reach and fall. Think a shirt deal popped up once early on that didn’t interest me, but that was the first time I got an actual prize! Guess I got my disappointment for free this time :smiley:

1 Like

Used to love woot while living in the states… any way you guys start selling abroad? Like Israel for instance?!

No plans for expansion at this time. Sorry.

Yes, that would help

It IS just an extension of Amazon now. There hasn’t been a true Woot deal since Amazon took it over!!!

Oooooooooooooooooh, burn.

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t realize.

Where did my four completely free t-shirts and six dollar WTF items (that were worth far more than a dollar) that I got last week come from, then? I could have sworn they all came from Woot.

Huh.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Old.woot.com

1 Like

Where’s the Windows Phone app?!?!

I’m still waiting for the Symbian app.

I think that market is winding down.

1 Like

Has Woot been made an Alexa skill? If not, might I suggest that any Woot related queries result in Alexa responding with a Woot Monkey scream? Seems like it would be appropriate and enjoyable for all.

1 Like

We have this: