Woot Holiday 2018 Limited-Edition BOC ds

SCORE!! Holiday BOC!

1 Like

Scored one! My holiday is going to be a happy one!

1 Like

In VOP also. Not much hope at this point.

Hooray! My first Limited Edition BOC!!

2 Likes

The waiting room (VOP) is a queue that keeps our servers from crashing. Stay there for about 10-15 minutes to see if your order gets completed or if you get the crap snatched out of your cold, sweaty hands.

3 Likes

Why was it $50? am I missing something?

means your chances are slim. But donā€™t leave just yet, there is a slight chance u will see the light at the end of that tunnel lol.

Limited Edition B0C with more junk. :slight_smile:

between 50-75% of the orders go to the VOP. Donā€™t give up to fast.

1 Like

What did I get myself into with this one? Oh the anticipation.

Got through the VoP to be told itā€™s out :frowning:

The forums are loading the items a minute faster then everything, compared to the old forums that is quite the feat, whoever designed them should get a raise!

1 Like

On the plus sideā€¦ you saved yourself fiddy bucks, innit.

Me, OTOH, of all the stupid crap I spent money on in the last 24 hoursā€¦ this may be the, er, least intelligent purchase Iā€™ve made. Or maybe not?

Maybe since Iā€™m using the app, it just automatically tells me it is sold out?

Wow, a BOC and limited edition! Today has been awesome, woot! I promise to report back on my stuff. This is so much better than trying to get anything at the Mart of Walls today. Thanks woot and TT!

1 Like

I have to say Woot Stalker was my friend today. It is loading faster than the site actually seems to be for me. I clicked the I want it from there or I would not have gotten it. First Holiday Crap ever!

2 Likes

Well, 4/4 on BOC getting ripped from my cart because of the Vestibule of Poop.

Frozen out by Wootstalker again! It didnā€™t activate the I want one button again when I pressed it repeatedly. This is the second time.

Been in the VOP for a while butā€¦ still hoping :confused:

Least intelligent purchase in the last 24 hours? Hmmmā€¦

2 Likes